Jonathan Brown

Started by Joshy11, March 03, 2010, 07:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles

Not even a question.  If you can get hime it should be locked in already.

browny_wce

aside to riewoldt as the best (true) forward DT scorer
takes a lot of marks and commands the footy
he shud be in everyones team

Master Q

Quote from: jvalles on May 09, 2010, 02:36:29 AM
Not even a question.  If you can get hime it should be locked in already.

Cicjose

havent had him in my team before but i might think of getting him in a couple of weeks cause i dont want to waste trades

browny_wce

looking a bit off tonite, thought he was rite after last week

elephants

yeah as much as i hate to say this tarrant played really well and freo set up their zpnes awesomely (is that a wor) tonight JB will be back 

Flame

He'll be back..Def a good pick up..I paid to much for him when Roo went down..

Alex7089

this weeks effort just makes it even more definite. He will be to cheap to pass up in coming weeks. A champion and is bound to bounce back.

chrisuzz

Quote from: Flame on May 09, 2010, 12:17:12 PM

Alex7089

Quote from: chrisuzz on May 09, 2010, 12:21:03 PM
Quote from: Flame on May 09, 2010, 12:17:12 PM
Didn't look like it at the time though. Looked like Brown was going to blow the DT world away but he slowed down with that groin...

Cicjose

all the better for those that havent pushed the panic button but im starting to think of picking up Pav. the first time i have never had him at the start of the season and he is leading the comp in coleman medal count.

Alex7089

Pav a superstar had him from the start. He and JB. One or the other have always been firing at any given time. Been great for me.

obrient

I could even wait 2 weeks to pick johno brown up
currently my forward line is
Chapman, Gia, Pavlich, Goodes, Harvey, Stevi J, and pods/gumbleton/rokcliff
I cant see trading pods though with his scores, so will probably get rid of gumbleton is 2 more weeks

Alex7089

Wait, if you don't want to trade pods because he is scoring well then he can stay on field and the rest of you forward line is stellar. Keep it the way it is if you ask me.

obrient

Trsut me i have thought of that....but its like giving a kid lollies and saying dont eat them...Johno brown is my lollies at a very affordable price and it is going to be very hard to avoid eating them

Quite the dilemma