Jonathan Brown

Started by Joshy11, March 03, 2010, 07:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

morgan1132

Honestly whats the go.. his break even this week is huge, i can ride out a couple crap weeks but if im gonna have to trade him at 350k in 4 weeks cos he cant shake an injury I wont be happy.  Just want to see what everyone is thinking about him 

brent007

Give him a few weeks and he'll be making money for you again. He's definitely a keeper.

morgan1132

Do you what the word is on his injury?
He says hes fine but then if you believe the worst he has OP and needs surgery.
Watched his game against melbourne and he looked sluggish.

Guess i'll sit on it for another week.  Its just alot of money to have tied up in a player who might not be scoring well long term

camtinley

It looks to me like a hernia problem. Everything's pointing to that. The next four weeks will be expecially long for JBrown owners.

camtinley

I meant "especially" long

thornz23

just not sure if u know cam theres a modify button at the top of ure post so u can go back and fix up spelling errors if u need to :P

The Grundles

So...Brown is named and is not on ANY injury list I have seen thus far...

Is it possible that Frawley just had a very good day on him last week?

Only time will tell...

GinoGod

he just struggled with the onset of injury last week...would of got through it this week

Iceman2151

Is versing Sydney and they pretty tight with scoring per se, so might have to watch game and that might give you a better indication of whether he playing shower this week or whether injury is still hampering him

GinoGod

Flame

With Peterson out..need Brown to play!!

Big_Cox14

Brown's one of the toughest players in the AFL. He has been named to play. So signs are good that he will play this week.

GinoGod

he will alwayz play unless he cant actually move....brisbane cant win without him as evident last week

elxam

brisbane lost with him last week  :)

obrient

Seems with an average of 99, this is a blue-chip investment.  With a rediculuous BE of 140+ and a sure price fall yet again, this is as cheap as hell get.
Do you think that if he doesnt get injured hes worth picking up?