Jonathan Brown

Started by Joshy11, March 03, 2010, 07:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

browny_wce

yeh tons from waters, rok, goose n eski had me smiling and the ton from moles n gia was super!
but then browny 38 n goddard 67...not good
plus hall on the bench with 98 sucks

Justin Bieber

Quote from: browny_wce on April 25, 2010, 12:27:10 PM
yeh tons from waters, rok, goose n eski had me smiling and the ton from moles n gia was super!
but then browny 38 n goddard 67...not good
plus hall on the bench with 98 sucks
Unlucky. You benched Hall for either Pods or Rocky?

Paddy13

brown should be down to 370ish by next week and i will pounce....upgrading betts or hall :)

browny_wce same here i had hall on the bench

browny_wce

yeh pods got a game this week for brownys brilliant haha
if he gets 80 odd ill be happy enuf
had bazza as emg incase brown was late withdrawal (wish he was)
had rocky on the pine

Davoo

what a horrible game. 2 upsets tonight. goddard and brown not going good either.

elxam

had same observation about brown that it'd better for the dters if he was rested
my opponent has brown and i have brennan, not much better though as he was tagged

fortynine

If Browny is gunna be good to go then I've got enough in the kitty this week to ditch selwood for sylvia

Has anyone heard anything about how he's faring and what are your opinions on getting rid of Selwood after his average start

fortynine

Or even alternatively keep Selwood, pick up Sylvia for Browny and then get browny on the cheap when he bottoms out?

chatters24

If you trade Selwood this week he will go out and score 140 on the weekend because that's what premiums do in DT when you trade them out. It's a no for me.

thornz23

id say u definately don;t want to get rid of selwood he can only go up in the long run. he's a great player. ride the storm out and he'll start pumpin out 3 figures soon

elephants

yeah my mate traded selwood for boyd this week to hear hours later he was facing a couple of fottyless weeks with a hand injury XD dont trade your premiums mate although i am very happy with my 26 seconds before lockoout trade of selwood to stanton before round 1

browny_wce

ud trade brown out to then get him back in a few weeks??
good money maker but waste of a few trades

elxam

you love your premiums, you show faith in your premiums, you live and die because of your premiums, so don't treat them like your cash cows
everyone is entitled to hit the slides every now and then

dmagnus

but if brown turns in another sub 50 that is going to crush his price and you'll be left with little to move on with...

anyone have any opinions on what brown will do over the coming weeks?

Mish

brown is a premium that everyone is going to get in the next couple of weeks coz his price is going to be low... cant wait, but if you have him let him do what he does best and average you 100 every game... brisbane got smashed this week and browny along with brennan both got crappy scores.