Jonathan Brown

Started by Joshy11, March 03, 2010, 07:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshy11

Great player but expensive....will he still dominate with fev there or would a downgrade for cash be the better option? Or would lockyer Fev or Harvey be better options? Im sticking with the big fella but wouldnt mind ur opinion.

MachSung

I think J.Brown will still do well, I mean look how he scored with Bradshaw there. For the majority, he won't let you down.

Joshy11

Thats exactly my opinion :) Fev will just sit in the square doing the Bradshaw role and JB will still dominate no matter who is in the side.

MachSung

Also note that J.Brown has a huge tank and can play up the grounds so basically you get what you paid for him =]

Joshy11

Will browny do well this year or should i look to rok didak or someone else??

ben0-1985

i wouldnt go near didak with a sterilized scalpal....stick with jb. he will go off man

cass17

My Fowards at the moment are,
N Riewoldt, R O'Keefe, J Brown, D Giansiracusa, L Franklin, B Hall, H Ballantyne.
Emg: T Rockliff and J Podsiadly

Should i take the punt with Browny ?

Richoman#1

just go for him i reckon i have. everyone is worried fev will steal his points but the fact is he has played with good full forwards in bradshaw and lynch his whole career and fev will only push him up the ground more were he takes more marks is less accountable for the opposition and scores more points i cant see why that wont happen this year.

maddhawker

browny_wce

7 goals already and so dominant
he just turned it on when he needed to
a solid 140!
happy risked a trade n brought him in for lecras, well worth it
shudve had him first up

nickyt

Had him as captain this week over bartel... :P

Prospector_1

Nice one nickyt!

Yah really coonta known that Fev would create such space for him, but now we all do!

nickyt

wow i really pulled this one out of my backside lol

Prospector_1

'tis nicely done nicky!

Slashers

Dam you, nice pick  :o

I went volt... please, please, please, please, please  :-\