Goodbye top 50

Started by Noz, May 10, 2013, 10:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Spending so much time on my trades and all that i forgot to take the captaincy of Dyson Heppell  :(

Goodbye top 50  :(

eaglesman

feeling for ya! I forgot to put heppel on the field in dream team although he isnt killing it

Noz

I made the trade but reversed it at the last minute and the captaincy forced back onto Heppell as he was my captain last round.

I had messaged the Supercoach Headquarters about this problem and hopefully they can respond soon.

LF

They won't do anything about it as they give you a warning before you reverse trade telling you what will happen if you do it.

Noz

Jroo

Unlucky Noz, feel for you  :(

legsmcgee

Holz

Bad luck noz, maybee ablett will shock everyone and pull out a bad score.

I will happily take your spot though noz :). You will bounce back

Dayze

Sorry noz but welcome to the 4000 club

Pattay

Lol I did the same bloody thing !!!!!! :( I was top 600, at lest  I wasint the only one I guess hopefully the rest of our players smash it

Noz

1482/15 played okay with that but would of loved to see Ablett get the captaincy nod.

Maybe Ablett will get tagged by the entire melbourne team.

Big Mac

Quote from: Noz on May 11, 2013, 06:08:08 PM
1482/15 played okay with that but would of loved to see Ablett get the captaincy nod.

Maybe Ablett will get tagged by the entire melbourne team.

Sadly, I don't think even that would stop him :( - Seriously though Dunn will probably go to him

Noz

Well Dunn did destroy Ablett maybe just maybe

Having guys like Ablett, Pendles, Swan, Hannebery, Thomas amongst others still to play hopefully i can still get 2200 maybe that would be enough to stay in the top 100.