Main Menu

Bartel

Started by Chelskiman, May 10, 2013, 09:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

Quote from: Nails on May 10, 2013, 11:36:16 PM
You can't complain too much about it. He's pretty much doing what you paid him to do. If more or less doing what you paid a premium to do is disappointing, you need to find a new hobby.

I haven't been annoyed with him over all, just this game as I needed him to go with Stevie J.  That extra +4 was handy though, so I could still be within striking distance.

henry

92 average as a forward...

You can't complain too much about it. He's pretty much doing what you paid him to do. If more or less doing what you paid a premium to do is disappointing, you need to find a new hobby.
Yeah take the good with the bad. Last week he scored 130 remember. He will be a top 8 and probably top 6 forward, keep him. 75 isn't great but it's acceptable, not sure what all the fuss is about to be honest. I'd understand if he scored a 50, but as I said 75 isn't awful.

HBTD22

Quote from: henry on May 11, 2013, 10:54:12 AM

Yeah take the good with the bad. Last week he scored 130 remember. He will be a top 8 and probably top 6 forward, keep him. 75 isn't great but it's acceptable, not sure what all the fuss is about to be honest. I'd understand if he scored a 50, but as I said 75 isn't awful.

It got upgraded to a 79 even which is pretty damn acceptable by forward standards I would've thought!

henry

Quote from: HBTD22 on May 11, 2013, 11:25:11 AM
Quote from: henry on May 11, 2013, 10:54:12 AM

It got upgraded to a 79 even which is pretty damn acceptable by forward standards I would've thought!
Yeah that's only about 15 below his average  ::). I'd be VERY happy to take a forward for who a stinker is 79.