Main Menu

Bartel

Started by Chelskiman, May 10, 2013, 09:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

With minimal POD's this week I needed Jimmy to stay with Stevie J.  It's only Friday, but I've lost my match up already.

elephants

Hey, hey, hey... It's JUNK-TIME!

Jimmy will still ton up ;)

me

this guy is turning into my bone of contention this year (already made a thread or 2 on him) - gonna be a rollercoaster of a year with jimmy i'm afraid

his backpocket position means he won't get consistent scores - but in the junk time expect him to rack it up when they play tempo

hopefully great scott doesn't rest him for the games vs gws/gc/melb - he shouldn't need any rest as he really does jack shower all game - can't believe a brownlow medallist winning midfield superstar who's not even 30 is relegated to a backpocket 100% of the game (except for occasionally sneaking forward)

pommyadam

43 at 3QTR to 75 at FT
Junk king!

me

75 still isn't great tho... yeah he junked it up alright, coulda got a bit more but enright/mackie stealing all the cheapies

Chelskiman

I love the junk, but still needed him to be within 20 of Stevie J.

its me lads

Definitely talent wasted in the back pocket. Had the option to grab him a few weeks back but then went for SJ :D
If you don't check the live stats then you wouldn't be as stressed ;p

me

lol he got upgraded to 79, that's something i guess :P

yeah i'm going to stick by him this year, but obviously expecting mostly 70s,80s and a few big ones - i can see why scott uses him in that quarterback type role, it is great for the team

Adamant

Quote from: me on May 10, 2013, 10:43:26 PM
this guy is turning into my bone of contention this year (already made a thread or 2 on him) - gonna be a rollercoaster of a year with jimmy i'm afraid

his backpocket position means he won't get consistent scores - but in the junk time expect him to rack it up when they play tempo

hopefully great scott doesn't rest him for the games vs gws/gc/melb - he shouldn't need any rest as he really does jack shower all game - can't believe a brownlow medallist winning midfield superstar who's not even 30 is relegated to a backpocket 100% of the game (except for occasionally sneaking forward)

Haha Great Scott. ;D

lozza71

97 sc points is ok for me

LF

lozza71

Yeah i noticed it changed. 102 i will take it.

Nails

92 average as a forward...

You can't complain too much about it. He's pretty much doing what you paid him to do. If more or less doing what you paid a premium to do is disappointing, you need to find a new hobby.

disco1992

He is the most frustrating player, I don't have him but he literally scores 40% of his points in junk time! Was killing my match up with him on 40 at 3/4 and flowering ends up on 80 with the only influence he had on the game was his goal! He showers me so much!

nrich102

Bartell is inconsistent, but as Nails said, a 92 average is pretty good for a forwar.