hodge?!?!?!?!?!

Started by mcfc, May 10, 2013, 07:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcfc

hodge??? breakeven of 60 odd and is 467k good trade for hoilett??? i have around 300k to spend

doogz

Make you 50-100K.  Wont be top 10 midfielders by end of year so I wont be getting him.  I would rather priddis who is super-consistent than hodgy (will be cheaper than hodge next week too).  I am in upgrade mode and unless it is a rookie I only want players that will be in my final team (hodge wont be)

kfewster

bowyanger

Quote from: doogz on May 10, 2013, 07:57:59 PM
Make you 50-100K.  Wont be top 10 midfielders by end of year so I wont be getting him.  I would rather priddis who is super-consistent than hodgy (will be cheaper than hodge next week too).  I am in upgrade mode and unless it is a rookie I only want players that will be in my final team (hodge wont be)

Not in the top 10 midfielders on ave? Im not too sure, I maybe biased but he is looking alright. Actually he looks great, is still building match fitness and you would say will tear the minnows he is facing after this week a new one

Yes the warhorse is more injury prone recently but he looks much more lean this year.

A definate game winner and I think he can be as consistant as Priddis. There is no way Hodge is gonna run out on the field and give less than 100%, and his 100% is pretty bloody good.

Seems to be playing a bit nore in the guts this year

Definately not a bad consideration IMO and I would put him ahead of Priddis if he stays fit. Probably wouldnt cough the ball up as much either.

I rate Priddis, he is good for 110 solid every week, but I think because of Hodges last 2 injury affected years, people have formed a not so high opinion on Hodge

bowyanger

Hodgey playin a blinder

back to his damaging best

bkp130

Grabbed him before the Adelaide game. Im pretty happy so far

Frankfaust1

Quote from: bowyanger on May 11, 2013, 09:21:59 PM
Hodgey playin a blinder

back to his damaging best

Got him in today. One of my few good decisions  :o

doogz

Shuey got 139 last week being subbed off early 4th qtr.  One game don't maketh the man.  A good M8 for his price, but still won't be top 10 midfielder.

Guns1989

Quote from: doogz on May 11, 2013, 10:03:12 PM
Shuey got 139 last week being subbed off early 4th qtr.  One game don't maketh the man.  A good M8 for his price, but still won't be top 10 midfielder.

Agree with you on that one! Priddis is better option!

bowyanger

Quote from: Guns1989 on May 11, 2013, 10:23:33 PM
Quote from: doogz on May 11, 2013, 10:03:12 PM

Agree with you on that one! Priddis is better option!

So your saying a fit Hodge is not as good a player as Priddis

Your having a laugh