9 (42.9%)
Bradley Hill out for Dale Thomas
9 (42.9%)
Oliver Wines out for Matthew Boyd
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Noz

Looking to bring in one of them this week but can't spilt them

Want Thomas as he is a bargain at that price but if he gets a hard tag he won't go up much in price and can just pick him up next week or the week after.

Want Matthew Boyd but unsure if he will reach his breakeven of 133, He can go big but will he do it this week.

Would be good to get another premium defender in there but not sure on Scotland or Shaw

Current defence:

Goddard, Heppell, Hartlett, Goodes, Stevenson, Vlastiun (Terlich, Brown)

Current midfield

Ablett, Pendles, Swan, Deledio, Hannebery, Wines, O'Meara, Hill (Kommer, Crouch)

GoLions

Mat0369

Hill this week, Wines next week.

Noz

Do you guys reckon Thomas will get a hard tag this might drastically effect his scoring ability this week.

Or is it worth getting as he is at such a bargain.

Mat0369

Honestly I have avoided Daisy. I also would not look at starting him in my midfield but of those options you listed that one looks the best. I prefer Scotland over Thomas and Shaw but I would look at getting Scotty after the byes. I think Wines has cash to make and it will be about 80k to swap him to Priddis next week.

Noz

Hmm yeah im not a massive fan of Thomas in the middle either.

Wouldn't have the 80k anywhere to do a straight swap to Priddis for Wines anyway, So would have to do a downgrade.

Mat0369

Is it worth holding both mid rookies then bringing in Lonergan for Hill to get some cash and swapping to Priddis?

Have you considered Hurn or Enright for the back line? Both mid 400's and have good byes

Noz

Yeah looked at Shannon Hurn comes at a good price and expected to go up in price this week

Might just go with Priddis and hope for the best.

James_Pies

Thoughts on bringing in Hibberd?

Noz

Quote from: James_Pies on May 10, 2013, 07:47:36 PM
Thoughts on bringing in Hibberd?
Having 3 bombers in my defence might be a tad too much.

bowyanger

Hill has a BE of -2?

Because of all the players opposition coaches try to lock down on in the Hawks side, Hill this year, like Bruest of last year, gets left off the hook and can do some damage.

I think Hill still has a minimum of 50K to make

Im keeping Hill for a bit, Id get in Heater if I were you

HotTiges

no Rioli will help Hill won't it?? bad luck on your Heppell captaincey.. :(

bowyanger

Hill = 14 ....ouch

I reckon Ill stick with him because of the next 3 games Hawks have but gee....I had him in my starting line up

Hill + Port Players = Carnage