Aaron Sandilands
12 (60%)
Kepler Bradley
8 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 4

timmy17

Thoughts on Chris Newman?

Gazzaleg

shower id probs go keplar bradley if i had the choice but theres alsso dan hannabery big year

timmy17

I heard Andy Otten and David Rodan have had a ripper pre season

Gazzaleg

Scotty Lucas seems to have bulked up preseason probs be first 22 my opinion hes a lock in my team no doubt about it

Cruiseon

Brian Leys is also looking good down at Tigerland and one shouldn't discount Wes Fellows.

Blueboys

Kepler over Sandi are you crazy! People who selected Kepler are just dam crazy! hahahaha

Gazzaleg

are u showertng me everyone knows keplar is the next big thing hes  got the speed of usain bolt the body of a god and the skills of a gary ablett senior

Cruiseon

Who were the 5 simpletons who actually bothered to vote Sandi??

I bet they all barrack for Carlton and still think that Setana, Thornton and Yarran will one day become good players.

Anyone know what Keplar's bownlow odds are, might be worth a nibble? 

timmy17

I barrack for Carlton and one day Yarran will be a good player and Thornton already is on. Setanta is just a hack, I dont know his odds but have heard he has trained the house down over in Fremantle.

toodledock

Justin Bieber

wouldn't expect newman to score as well as previous years. new backline and will need to lead them single handedly.

sandi compared to bradley? are you being serious? ::)

Blueboys

Quote from: Gazzaleg on March 03, 2010, 07:24:39 AM
are u showertng me everyone knows keplar is the next big thing hes  got the speed of usain bolt the body of a god and the skills of a gary ablett senior

What are you smoking! The hunchback as good as that! PLEZZZZZZZ
He is not even close to being as good in the ruck as Sandi!

NicNat will be a far better ruck, As for Cruiseon only a pies support would be dumb enough to place a bet like that! Try not to use big words like "simpletons" pies supports don't like big words!  ;D

Cruiseon

There are a few people participating in this thread that need to look up the word irony.

The fact that most of those treating the Keplar v Sandi thread seriously are Carlton supporters makes me laugh.

ossie85

Quote from: Cruiseon on March 03, 2010, 11:32:52 PM

There are a few people participating in this thread that need to look up the word irony.

The fact that most of those treating the Keplar v Sandi thread seriously are Carlton supporters makes me laugh.

^ this

Blueboys

and 7 collingwood supports who voted for the hunchback makes me piss myself!  :P