Which rook to trade out to get Stevie J?

Started by no eye deer, May 10, 2013, 12:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

no eye deer

Well I just spent half an hour making up an extensive post/poll on this on my phone, only to accidently delete it :'(

Trading Bruest to SJ (gone off Daisy) but need some coin.
So long story short should I trade Dwyer or Rowe to Hannath? Or Stevenson/ Terlich to Vlas, or Brown to another rookie back, not enough cash generated for Vlas)

Help me out please!

Frozensage

I'd still get daisy and wait for SJ to come back down in price when he puts in a 60.

TheMoops

why you getting rid of bruest?? I reckon prioritise rookie>prem upgrades first and then clear out the mid-pricers... bruest has an AMAZING upcoming draw so how come he's your priority to get rid of? got a 107 last week too!

Bones Bombers

Well I think you're doing the right thing getting Stevie. Stevo to Vlas is the best in my view.

no eye deer

Quote from: TheMoops on May 10, 2013, 12:54:15 PM
why you getting rid of bruest?? I reckon prioritise rookie>prem upgrades first and then clear out the mid-pricers... bruest has an AMAZING upcoming draw so how come he's your priority to get rid of? got a 107 last week too!

It's either Bruest or Jacobs, been debating it all week. Culling Jacobs would see a lot of dollars gone, just praying he will come good. Bruest isn't playing the mid role I was hoping. Still not sure what to do, really keen to get SJ though.

no eye deer

Fark! Now I'm having second thoughts about Jacobs again! BE of. 159 if I don't unload him this week ill have to keep him.

Bones Bombers

Tougher choice than I thought.
Don't know what's wrong with Sauce and maybe Bruest will score better with Cyril out?
I know, I'm not helping :-\

no eye deer

Starting to lean towards sacking Jacobs, but he's playing GWS so will probably score 150. >:(

no eye deer

Well, it's worked so far. SJ-123, Bruest-116, Missed the Vlas train though, should have gone Stevenson to Vlas instead of Brown to Laird, oh well. Just need Sauce to spud it up,