Started by LaHug, May 10, 2013, 01:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Quote from: tabs on July 07, 2013, 09:35:31 PM
Quote from: LaHug on July 07, 2013, 09:10:11 PM
Quote from: tabs on July 07, 2013, 09:04:14 PM
score check??

photo?
Saving the photo for the day that I do 100 selfies (got it all planned out)
Sitting at 29 which is about 1 a day since you last asked (I think) so I'll get there easily. Might pick up the pace but can't find good excuses to do it...
nice, has she picked up on it
Nah. I'm pretty goofy in general and always seem to have "things" so she probably just thinks this is some new "thing" that my friends and I are doing. That or she's blissfully unaware she's even high fiving more than normal.

Capper

Quote from: LaHug on July 07, 2013, 09:46:42 PM
Quote from: tabs on July 07, 2013, 09:35:31 PM
Quote from: LaHug on July 07, 2013, 09:10:11 PM
Quote from: tabs on July 07, 2013, 09:04:14 PM
score check??

photo?
Saving the photo for the day that I do 100 selfies (got it all planned out)
Sitting at 29 which is about 1 a day since you last asked (I think) so I'll get there easily. Might pick up the pace but can't find good excuses to do it...
nice, has she picked up on it
Nah. I'm pretty goofy in general and always seem to have "things" so she probably just thinks this is some new "thing" that my friends and I are doing. That or she's blissfully unaware she's even high fiving more than normal.
hahaha gotta loves mums

CrowsFan

Great stuff LH keep it up. I have finally picked up a job so may actually be able to donate to this and make you do something soon, but just wanted to clarify if this would be an acceptable suggestion...

Donate $1 to CF's bike ride 100 times

Is that fair? :P

LaHug

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 12, 2013, 05:17:50 PM
Great stuff LH keep it up. I have finally picked up a job so may actually be able to donate to this and make you do something soon, but just wanted to clarify if this would be an acceptable suggestion...

Haha! I might donate again to you once school holidays end and I'm working again. However, $100 might be a stretch :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: LaHug on July 12, 2013, 05:38:38 PM

Haha! I might donate again to you once school holidays end and I'm working again. However, $100 might be a stretch :P
Donate 100 cents? :P.

Capper

CrowsFan

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 21, 2013, 04:51:58 PM
Quote from: LaHug on July 12, 2013, 05:38:38 PM

Donate 100 cents? :P.
100 cents 100 times would also be acceptable :)

LaHug

Quote from: tabs on July 26, 2013, 05:31:44 PM
Tally?? Photo??
Photo will come when I eventually get around to doing the 100 selfies task (I've got it all planned out!) and I'm at 57 right now. Got about 5 or so in a row today like a boss :)

Capper

Getting sh1t done!!!! Like a boss

CrowsFan

How is this going Huggy? Did you ever complete it?

Capper

LaHug

There are a couple of things I didn't get around to doing once uni got nuts. Plan on finishing everything over the holidays!
tabs, I completely forgot to photograph your task so I'll make sure to do that as well!

CrowsFan

All good huggy, just thought I would check in :)

LaHug

I need people to keep bugging me because I'm slack :/ so thanks!