S. Higgins
L. Franklin
B. Hall
P. Medhurst
reserves
G. Rohan
J. Podsiady

10k remaining :-[

just re-jigged my side, and hoping for some experts to offer some thoughts.

ELLsendon

yeah, agreed. it is poo.

medhurst. fail.
kenelly and malceski. have 1. fail.
2 rookies sarting on the field. UNHEARD of. FAIL.
way toooooo much spent on forward line.
0.5/10- for the effort of posting

hespey

hahahahah  ::)

fyl

i asked for some experts to offer insight. what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things i have ever heard. at no point in your rambling, incoherant response were you ever close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. everyone who sees your post is now dumber for having read it. thanks for your efforts, however i award you 0/10, and may god have mercy on your soul.  :-*

korza

I agree that Malceski and Kennelly both dont fit.
And yes your forwards are top heavy.
You need to rejig these two lines.

Overall 6/10 not quite poo

ELLsendon

S_Coach99

Fail. Owned. You sound like one of those pimply 16 year old kids playing xbox live. Post your team, I bet it's not half as good.

I like your team, Supercoach is  a game where you need a few risks....I'm a fan of the cheaps in the mid's, That where the value could well be this year. Id question Medhurst and Kruezer.

Malceski and Kennelly, if you think they're both going up in value why not, pretty good side though.

7/10....seems you're going for a league win

ninjanick

I think it's not bad, but your midfield lacks a bit of scoring power

hespey

thank for your feedback s.coach

medhurst was chosen over ziebell, dangerfield and m.williams.. do you suggest a swap?

kruezer was chosen over ottens, as a safer bet because of ottens injury concerns, and that ottens is probably on his way down, and krooze is on his way up.

mal and kenelly are both well under priced. i doubt they will both be in the team at the end of the year. mid range cash cows i see them as.

mid rookies seem excellent this year. why not stock up and swap them for star players who start the year poorly?  :D

hespey

Quote from: ninjanick on March 03, 2010, 04:32:29 AM
I think it's not bad, but your midfield lacks a bit of scoring power

ablett and mitchell should be 1 and 2 best midfielders. I think the saints will take too many scores off each other, and with schnieder and armitage playing bigger parts in the mid, less tackles and contested touches might hurt.

mcveigh should get back to 80+ after a lazy year in 09.

the 5 rookies were picked for their form in the NAB, and im hoping i have picked the rising star and some top scorers amongst them.

not expecting them all to pay off, but they should all jump up in value and ill cash em in when the time is right.

thanks for your feedback

ninjanick

The concern I'd have with starting 3 rookie mids is that even the very good ones only tend to average around 50-60 in their first few games, and with Franklin missing round 1 you'll be starting 4 - this might be good for making a profit later on but I'd imagine you'll probably be well behind the 8-ball after the first few weeks taking this approach

S_Coach99

yeah, I thought the Swans backmen wouldn't be in your team long, although if Malceski can get back to that 100 avg he could  be, might fall short though haha.

I'm just another player in the game, but I'd think maybe Hille could be better value than Kruezer but who knows....Medhurst, he's a risky one, he could have a great year or a really average one. Too much risk I think having Hall, Medhurst and Franklin(up and down). Maybe Ballantyne and Tippett and use the money somewhere else

hespey

Quote from: S_Coach99 on March 03, 2010, 04:47:21 AM
yeah, I thought the Swans backmen wouldn't be in your team long, although if Malceski can get back to that 100 avg he could  be, might fall short though haha.

I'm just another player in the game, but I'd think maybe Hille could be better value than Kruezer but who knows....Medhurst, he's a risky one, he could have a great year or a really average one. Too much risk I think having Hall, Medhurst and Franklin(up and down). Maybe Ballantyne and Tippett and use the money somewhere else

hille seems a big risk to me. coming off injury and word from essendon is he won't play first few rounds and will then take a while to get back to his best. kruezer seems ready to burst, and resting in the forward line without fev.. i think he could be a gem.

ballantyne i rate, but couldnt find room. forwards are generally up and down, but im hoping i have picked ones below value and who will still rack up marks in quiet games.

tippitt appears to be my biggest up and down player, but hopefully is also on his way up to become a good scorer.

want to post your team?

TheBombres

I agree with downgrading say a medhurst for a young forward to leave some extra cash to upgrade one of your mids will give you a better balance in my opinion

CrowsFan

Hepsey I agree with most of the people here when they say get rid of medhurst. You said yourself you were thinking of ziebell or dangerfield and I would recommend either, but probably dangerfield as he is less of an imjury concern.

I also don't think kreuzer will improve much this year, a ruckman that no one is mentioning is brogan. I think that since he is now the number 1 at port his scores will improve. I find its better to go with experience in the ruck department and brogan definitely has that.

Just my thoughts though...

RobsOverAchievers

100% agree with ninjanick