Stanton->Heppell & Pittard->Scotland/Hanley
3 (25%)
Stanton->Thomas/Martin/Bartel & Pittard->Heppell
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Windigo

Now that Stanton is out I've got a few different ways I can deal with this:

Option One:

My original plan when I assumed Stanton was playing. Would give me 3 premo defenders & keep 6 premo mids. Wines would be traded.

Option Two:

Would give me 4 premo backs & Vlast & Goodes when he comes back. Nek week, trade Wines->Lonergan & Evans/Dwyer->Jobe.

- My fave option as it gives me three premo's in 2 weeks??

Option Three:

Would complete my fwds for the moment with JJK+LeCras at F6 & 5 . Eliminates having to play Caff/Dwyer/Neade.

Hm.  :P

Noz

Option 3 seems alright.

Gives you a complete forward line and not having to worry about playing your rookies.

Windigo

If I do that it means I play an extra dodgy rookie down back.  :P

Dunno who would be best out of Bartel, Martin or Thomas. Considering I traded Jimmy out for Stevie a few weeks ago.  :-X

HBTD22

I like both option two and three, and honestly, I don't think you can go wrong with either. Option three I would bring in Thomas, I think he's going to be the most consistent of the three players.

However, option two is probably the best. 4 premo backs and strengthens the mids in a weeks time.

Windigo

Thanks mate. I just feel option 2 gives me good spread as up front one of Dwyer, Caff or Neade can hold he fort.

Much to think about it.  :-\

Noz

Actually re thinking it and i think Option 2 will be better for the long run. Will finish up your team a lot quicker.

Windigo

nrich102

its me lads

Tough choices.

I like option 1 because it's a balanced upgrade and downgrade approach. I prefer to hold premiums but it depends how long Stanton is out for, I don't have him but if it were 2+ I'd really consider trading him. Although, not sure about trading Wines  :o.

Option 2 would be the next i'd go with, the 4 premos is great so you don't have to rely on the others much. Hmm might have just talked myself into option 2, not personally but for you.

Yeah maybe take 2.  ;D

I think the forward rookies can hold up better than the defensive.

Money

I'm a fan of option 1, he had to prove his fitness and probably just didnt make it, surely he'll be back next week..

HBTD22

Quote from: Windigo on May 09, 2013, 07:08:13 PM
Hanley or Scotland?  :-\

Scotland. Ultra consistent. Always scores 80+, higher ceiling too I reckon. Blues have an easier run coming up too.

Noz

Quote from: Windigo on May 09, 2013, 07:08:13 PM
Hanley or Scotland?  :-\

Yeah would have to go with Scotland here. Just a bit more consistent.

Adamant

I like option 2 as well.

Definitely Scotland over Hanley.

Windigo

Thanks guys, settled on the youth & experience combo in Hepp & Scotland.

Just worked it out that next week I can get in Boyd! Who will be playing Suns the week I get him in.  8)

Adamant

Quote from: Windigo on May 09, 2013, 07:56:43 PM
Thanks guys, settled on the youth & experience combo in Hepp & Scotland.

Just worked it out that next week I can get in Boyd! Who will be playing Suns the week I get him in.  8)

Haha I'm bringing in one of Scotland/Heppell this week and then Boyd next week as well. :P

I think he'll go big against North this week though. :-\