Get on!
26 (57.8%)
No!
11 (24.4%)
Wait!
8 (17.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Keeper27

im waiting another week to see if Danger is really back.

i'll bring in Priddis and Danger in next week if they both show a little something and that'll give me 6 premiums in the mids.

out goes Mundy/wines.

FactHunt

Yep.
He's back.
(Or if he's not it will cost you a fortune if you wait to find out after next week)  ;)

Frozensage

Quote from: Keeper27 on May 09, 2013, 11:35:40 AM
im waiting another week to see if Danger is really back.

i'll bring in Priddis and Danger in next week if they both show a little something and that'll give me 6 premiums in the mids.

out goes Mundy/wines.

if he even pulls out just a 120 next week, he will have got 175, 147 and 120... massive rise in price... hope you have the cash.

TeeJay

he played gws in a 130 point win.....

FactHunt

Quote from: TeeJay on May 12, 2013, 08:46:58 PM

That doesn't change his price rise.

HotTiges

Quote from: TeeJay on May 12, 2013, 08:46:58 PM

and TBH, didn't really do a hell of alot compared to the Hawks game.. alot of points shared in the GWS game.. gun

Holz

Don't chase scores he is priced at what 580k and averaging 110.

Priddis at 450k is much better value and Stanton at 500k in a few weeks is better. If you want to spend that type of coin this week go jpk

Frozensage

Quote from: Holzman on May 12, 2013, 10:47:37 PM
Don't chase scores he is priced at what 580k and averaging 110.

Priddis at 450k is much better value and Stanton at 500k in a few weeks is better. If you want to spend that type of coin this week go jpk

you could get jobe watson at 580k this week too, would prolly be more consistent.

Stanton is a dud keep away... this coming from a essendon supporter

quinny88

Will only have 2 mid spots left after I get priddis in and I really want swanny and watson so giving danger a miss.

The good thing about him though is that since walkers injury he has been spending more time forward and snagging goals so he should be a dpp again next season hopefully

enzedder

He's well worth getting but will be back up to $600,000 after this round...so pricey once again, though not yet near his original starting price...he bottomed out at 550k...I'll get him after the byes I think.

juzztheball

Quote from: quinny88 on May 12, 2013, 11:55:41 PM
Will only have 2 mid spots left after I get priddis in and I really want swanny and watson so giving danger a miss.

The good thing about him though is that since walkers injury he has been spending more time forward and snagging goals so he should be a dpp again next season hopefully

When dangerfields on he blows those two out of the water. A good Dangerfield game gets you  150+. Swan and jobe you can't say the same for, swan had 27 and kicked 2 on the weekend and managed 94 points, if dangers had those numbers different story. Well worth a look at because he really wins you games.

Disclaimer: I have all 3 in my side.