Eliminator

Started by its me lads, May 08, 2013, 05:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

It's  based on last rounds score I had the bye last week and my eliminator ranking is the ranking I finished overall with last round.
Which is why I'm playing a really low ranked team this week.

Windigo

Had a look who I'm playing....:

"Funky Times." "Good times."  ::)

127,912 overall rank.

Has Gilbert, Jamison & Talia in defense.

Petire, Balla, Goldsack & Lynch up front.

LF

My guy has
Zac Dawson don't really need to say anymore than that.

its me lads

Quote from: luvfooty on May 08, 2013, 06:46:48 PM
My guy has
Zac Dawson don't really need to say anymore than that.

Yep, he knows what he's doing.

Windigo

Has Dawson ever tonned up in illustrious career??

KoopKicka

Quote from: Windigo on May 08, 2013, 06:55:16 PM
Nope, high score 89 vs NM rd 10 2009.

jamfrank

If you got DT points for fists out of bounds and spoils for rushed behinds, the guy would be a gun!

Dudge

Quote from: its me lads on May 08, 2013, 05:50:39 PM
Anyone have a tough game this week? Or did anyone lose last week?
Hope this didn't happen to anyone who played the bye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXatqcigUFw

Really, must have better material than that, surely ::)

Dutchie64

I've scored an average of 1964 points per round and my opponent has scored 1931 points per round...

Could well find myself out after one round.....

Got through until well after the byes last year.... ;)

glynman

My guy is averaging 1693 and scored 1427 last week. Should be straight through to round three. Btw did anyone notice how crappy the prize is for winning the eliminator?

The overall winner of the 2013 NAB AFL Dream Team Eliminator competition will receive the first prize of 1 x double pass to the game of the winner's choice (excluding Anzac Day and Finals), 1 x AFL "Fantasy" Sherrin football and 1 x $50 Merchandise pack.

That's all you get for winning 17 games in a row?!? Definitely not worth doing trades later on just to win Eliminator rounds.

Scrads

Guys I am pretty sure they separate the top half from the bottom half from the previous weeks weekly ranks, and then determine head-to-heads randomly between the two groups.

So basically if you rank in the top half you get a random opponent from the bottom half.

Would explain why the match ups are inconsistent.

Andrew

Quote from: glynman on May 08, 2013, 10:01:59 PM
My guy is averaging 1693 and scored 1427 last week. Should be straight through to round three. Btw did anyone notice how crappy the prize is for winning the eliminator?

The overall winner of the 2013 NAB AFL Dream Team Eliminator competition will receive the first prize of 1 x double pass to the game of the winner's choice (excluding Anzac Day and Finals), 1 x AFL "Fantasy" Sherrin football and 1 x $50 Merchandise pack.

That's all you get for winning 17 games in a row?!? Definitely not worth doing trades later on just to win Eliminator rounds.

Better than no prize at all. Bit weird how they mention ANZAC Day when it clearly lands before the Eliminator competition even starts..!

me

funny thing about eliminator is that often the guys who u laugh at them having actually fire and end up eliminating u lol

rider

Since the Bye rounds eliminator has been a bit shower. Easy to come up against someone with no bye consideration and a full midfield of guns...  With the crappy prizes I only look at it for interest but not going to trade for it... My focus is 1. Cash League, 2. Overall, 3. Eliminator

This round I my as well have another Bye... My Rank: 4057, His Rank: 105,508

timmyparso

Quote from: Windigo on May 08, 2013, 06:55:16 PM

He'd be close to having total points near 100...