Vlastuin or Saunders/Laird??

Started by pinochio, May 07, 2013, 09:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinochio

I will prob need the extra 40k badly next week for my cotch/lonergan trade.....getting saunders instead of vlaustuin will prob make it a sure thing and not put hypes of pressure of heath/neade/dwyer to preform to make the desired cash for that trade....

pending saunders is named would it be stupid of me to neglect vlaustin and get a mini cash grab and go for saunders...

saints have said they will be blooding and getting games into their kids...ie saunders, and he is so much cheaper compared to valustuin...

other option is laird...

thoughts if this isnt too dumb?

yorgis

got saunders already, needed the cash last week to get Stevie. This week toss up between laird / vlastuin / hannath for cash

hardnut

depends on intended role at D8 you can afford a Laird/Saunders type with unclear JS. If likely to occupy D7 or even start on field I'd pay the extra for Vlaustin and just wait to see what sort of chaos next week turns up. You know your planned trades will be screwed by something.

Toga

I got Saunders last week also.

Probably gonna get Vlas in this week but then again it depends on who is named so wait until teams before making your decision.

pinochio

ye it all depends on teams ofc...

imo i think i got pretty good cover to miss out on vlaustuin if it means getting cotch next week at basement price :)

pommyadam

Quote from: pinochio on May 07, 2013, 10:14:33 PM
if it means getting cotch next week at basement price :)

Cotchin won't fully bottom out (pending some miracle) for another 2 rounds (or when his price will be around 450k)
Cotchin at that price looks SWEET!

a ton this week will mean his new BE is around 130, and then it'll drop to 100 if he scores another one

pinochio

Quote from: pommyadam on May 08, 2013, 09:24:09 AM
Quote from: pinochio on May 07, 2013, 10:14:33 PM
if it means getting cotch next week at basement price :)

Cotchin won't fully bottom out (pending some miracle) for another 2 rounds (or when his price will be around 450k)
Cotchin at that price looks SWEET!

a ton this week will mean his new BE is around 130, and then it'll drop to 100 if he scores another one

playing dees week after :)

130 is reachable!!

pommyadam

they're not as bad as they were though
i mean, it was only Murphy last week that really went big (120+)