What should I do this week??

Started by n.r.i., May 07, 2013, 08:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n.r.i.

Ok so I think there's a few options this week, I could trade In Hanley, Thomas, Murphy, etc just to name a few in different positions, which would be the best... I have 209 k and here's my team:

Def: Goddard, Scotland, Heppel, hartlet, Stevenson, Pittard ( Heath, Terlich)

Mid: swan, Pendelbury, Cotchin, Watson, Omera, wines, Mayes, kmitchell.  (Crouch, Goodes)

Ruck: cox, Luenburger. (Daw, Blicavs)

Fwd: franklin, Kennedy, bartel, Rockliff, Cloke, Mcaffer. (Dwyer, Howson)

So I could trade Dwyer to Thomas, or a back rookie to Hanley, or even a mid rook to Murphy, but there's numerous options, what does everything think, suggestions greatly appreciated!!

Adamant

I'd bring in Murph. Your backline is strong with 4 premos and I think your forward line is solid enough as well.

You have to start 4 rookies in the mids every week, so bring in a premium mid IMO.

flankerman

i would get rid of wines or leave him in for one more he is not going to be able to keep up his performance for much longer and he has got 72 for 2 weeks so he will start to go down

pommyadam

Dwyer->Thomas and Pittard/Heath/Stevenson (depending on who's not named)->Vlastuin

Zombie2.5

Quote from: pommyadam on May 07, 2013, 09:03:09 PM
Dwyer->Thomas and Pittard/Heath/Stevenson (depending on who's not named)->Vlastuin
+1 to this, jump on Daisy at his cheapest, and get another cow in Vlastuin.
You'd need a gun mid soon, it looks weak with 4 rookies, but you can't resist Daisy at the moment.
Jump on Boyd/Ablett/Stanton in a couple of weeks.

Noz

Deffinetly need another mid premo in there.

Bring Mayes to the forward line for Dwyer and get rid of Dwyer for a premium.

subterrane

Def agree you need another premo mid.

I would do the following:

Dwyer > Vlastuin (swapping Mayes to FWD via DPP)

Wines > Swallow/Boyd

Then trade Vlastuin to backs next week for Stevenson (via DPP) and get Lonergan in.

Toga

^ That looks like a good plan to me!

Although i would also consider Murphy as the midfield upgrade, his next month of footy looks very promising.