Swallow v Cotchin

Started by smoothM24, May 07, 2013, 05:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoothM24

Snap up Swallow this week as he is basically bottomed out at the current and at 509 with a 109 average, seems pretty cheap and a very good option. OR wait for cotchin to bottom out and pounce on him. I am leaning towards Swallow because it is points in the bank and cotchin seems to be struggling of late. Thoughts ??

Dons29

I'd go Cotchin will be cheaper next week and should beat swallow comfortably by seasons end

Toga

Would take Cotchin's last score (vs Geelong) with a grain of salt, he was playing on a knee that he injured the week before, he'll come good. Richmond's draw opens up over the next month or so as well. :)

Not sure Swallow can keep it up, I'm looking to get him in in the next fortnight but would like to see a couple more performances before I jump on board!

dtfreak

Quote from: Dons29 on May 07, 2013, 05:24:29 PM
I'd go Cotchin will be cheaper next week and should beat swallow comfortably by seasons end

Quote from: Toga on May 07, 2013, 05:26:34 PM
Would take Cotchin's last score (vs Geelong) with a grain of salt, he was playing on a knee that he injured the week before, he'll come good. Richmond's draw opens up over the next month or so as well. :)

+1

Jigsaw

Both ;)

I have Swallow. Plan to get Cotchin in next week, although possibly this week rather; as I expect my plan to bring him in next week will be destroyed by carnage of some sorts. Still has money to drop, but it could be the safe play.

Ricochet

Quote from: Toga on May 07, 2013, 05:26:34 PM

Not sure Swallow can keep it up, I'm looking to get him in in the next fortnight but would like to see a couple more performances before I jump on board!
Was also very sick apparently