Ageing wines

Started by starz, May 07, 2013, 01:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starz

The issue I have is that I want to bring Stevie j in but I'm not sure whether I should trade zorko or wines. I've traded zorko currently, but even still I want to know when you will be getting rid of the gun?

specky92

Most likely just before the byes as I have 16 round 11s

Alka

To be honest I think Zorko will struggle to crack the top 10 forwards this year. I'd jump off of that ship first.

That said I'm most likely getting rid of Wines in the next two weeks. I've got other things to deal with first (e.g. Grimes) and he shouldn't drop too much in value this week, if at all.

Jroo

Will be ready to be traded out soon. I'm giving him one more week, but if you really need to he could go now.

starz

Ok will probably do zork to the j and then next week do a double downgrade followed by a double upgrade. I just hope Ben Kennedy and Jesse lonergan hold their spots

Memphistopheles

While it might be a bit premature to drink this win just yet I'm going to trade it in for a more experienced one which has had plenty more time to ripen.

I'm looking for consistency and for a captain for Round 13 when Swan and Gaz have the bye and guess who is playing Melbourne that week (GC and GWS also have the bye)...St Kilda.

Hello Joey (Montagna)... Lowest score of 99 this season has scored strongly against some good teams (tonned up vs Sydney) and was formerly a super premium.

Stevo to Vlastuin and Wines to Montagna this week