Franklin

Started by Bluke, May 06, 2013, 08:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluke

Anyone considering trading him out?

Going to drop to around 400k if he doesnt arrest this slide with a few massive games and he hasnt looked like it all year.

TMurphBROWNLOW

I'm sitting tight, I'm more content on improving my midfield.

I'd say you should let the other forwards consistently prove themselves before bringing them in. the only absolute guns week in week out so far this year are Rockliff, Riewoldt and Stevie J.

n00bsauce

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 06, 2013, 09:52:45 PM
I'm sitting tight, I'm more content on improving my midfield.

I'd say you should let the other forwards consistently prove themselves before bringing them in. the only absolute guns week in week out so far this year are Rockliff, Riewoldt and Stevie J.
+1

ive been relying on rocky to carry me through so i decided to trade buddy to stevieJ. Ive also brought in Riewoldt for Monfries so my forwards are looking good  :D

glynman

He was one of my worst picks at the start of the season but I'm gonna keep. More important upgrades and he'll almost definitely bounce back soon. He's a proven gun and has been for years so he will fire. If I had unlimited trades I'd probably offload him but I can think of at least 4 trades for my team that are more important right now.

Jukes

You brought this on yourselves by picking him. With that early fixture and his inflated price due to the 13 all signs pointed towards a massive early price fall.

Instead of taking Buddy I took Cloke. Saved 150k and am able to downgrade Cloke to Buddy next week and gain about 100k.

Spanner221

Wait your trading out cloke jukes?

ShaynoB

The whole Buddy not playing great reaks of Cloke last year.

I know he has a tuff run to start the season but Cloke was playing horrible last year until he signed on the dotted line. I'm gonna hold off on Buddy until he turns his form around. I would say jump off of him...

Jukes

Quote from: Spanner221 on May 06, 2013, 10:22:08 PM
Wait your trading out cloke jukes?

nah was just using it as an example.

Alka

He's had 3 good games and 3 off games. Surely with his run of GWS, GCS and Melb he's due to kick a few bags and score well?

Andrew

Quote from: Alka on May 06, 2013, 11:44:24 PM
He's had 3 good games and 3 off games. Surely with his run of GWS, GCS and Melb he's due to kick a few bags and score well?

Needs to get named for those games first... I can see him getting rested for one of them. Same goes for Hodge and Mitchell. Maybe one will miss per game?

callum111

If they do just please name it Thursday and don't piss around with these late withdrawals

jamfrank

A lot of coaches will be looking to bring him in with his low price. So if you already have him, why would you be trading him out when others are trying to get him in?

me

big big big big big big big ton brewing for franklin - i'd definitely keep the faith if u've kept him thus far

remember last year when every man and his dog was getting on his back for his form/goal kicking before the roos hobart game and he went 200!

Zombie2.5

surely you can't trade him out now.

Probably more important things to worry about.
Anyways, he's been quiet, and should go big soon, hes got a good run into the bye with some easy teams, just hope he's not rested.

As soon as you trade him, he'll probably go big, then you'll also curse everyone who has Riewoldt/Johnson :p

Ricochet

If you have him you have to keep him
If you don't have him, hold off another week or two.