Bryce Gibbs Update!

Started by Senior, May 06, 2013, 07:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Thought port play Richmond this week?

grimreaper

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on May 09, 2013, 11:59:08 AM
Thought port play Richmond this week?

Carlton have St Kilda, but how can you declare yourself fit for Port Adelaide but not St Kilda on Monday?

Toga

Oh showere.. Didn't realise that. Does that mean he's saying that he'll be fit for next round? Or he's 100% fit for next round, and might be fit for this week?

Ricochet

Yeh I took it as she is saying that he has declared himself fit for next week against Port but they are expecting him to be right for Saints on Monday

disco1992

Hopefully he is fit enough to play a green vested half to ease him back

Toga

Quote from: Ricochet on May 09, 2013, 12:31:30 PM
Yeh I took it as she is saying that he has declared himself fit for next week against Port but they are expecting him to be right for Saints on Monday

Yeah that makes sense. Kind of liek:

"He has declared himself definitely fit for next week, so we're hoping/assuming that he will pass a fitness test later in the week."

its me lads

elephants

Rest up Gibbsy, its only the Saints ;)

rider

Bak2Form

Quote from: Toga on May 09, 2013, 11:46:21 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Words cannot describe how happy that makes me.

Josh Saunders, get yo ass back on the bench!!

+1 for both of those comments. Have a bad feeling Saunders will be dropped but his 40 odd points last week got me the win i needed.

elephants

He's out again, unlucky to those who kept him. Should bounce back hard after a couple of weeks off!

its me lads

Gotta keep him now, most people will have either Cotchin or Stanton out so i'm not too concerned about having him on the pine another week.