Bryce Gibbs Update!

Started by Senior, May 06, 2013, 07:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senior

Quote from: luvfooty on May 06, 2013, 08:25:33 PM
Against the grain here decided not to trade Gibbs to Hartlett,Waters or Birchall went to Hibberd instead.
I also traded in Hibberd last week for Goodes :) Was one of the BOG against GWS and made some cash. Looks like a good move so far!

turry17

Traded him to Scotland, pretty content at the moment

Andrew

Quote from: turry17 on May 06, 2013, 08:44:52 PM
Traded him to Scotland, pretty content at the moment

I just should've played it safe and got Scotland, always a solid pick but maybe not the 100 average that we're used to, more 90 - which should just sneak into the top 6 defenders. But Grimes, Waters, and obviously Gibbs & Heppell have already picked up injuries compared to Scotland who's super-durable.

Zombie2.5

Hopefully someone comes back... even Pittard maybe? pleeeeeeeease  :(

Ricochet

Glad I got rid of him but killing me in AXVs

powersuperkents

Quote from: luvfooty on May 06, 2013, 08:25:33 PM
Against the grain here decided not to trade Gibbs to Hartlett,Waters or Birchall went to Hibberd instead.
haha good work mate. If Essendon keeps this up (which they should) Hibberd should easily average high 80's or even possibly low 90's. Overall a smart trade and you can upgrade a rookie to a fallen Birchall as well. It's a win/win

dillez

is it crazy trading him out to vlastluin on the bubble? then getting him in after his price fall?

elephants

No, its not crazy. It's called 'playing the stock market' and its a key part of the game this year ;)

Andrew

Quote from: dillez on May 07, 2013, 02:00:23 PM
is it crazy trading him out to vlastluin on the bubble? then getting him in after his price fall?

Even if Gibbs is out again, I would trade one of the Port defenders before him. Gibbs definitely back next week and you've already held him this far.

its me lads

Held him for one. Now hold him for another?

Andrew

Quote from: its me lads on May 07, 2013, 03:44:38 PM

Yes, if Pittard isn't named this week ditch him instead otherwise Dwyer needs to go.

Toga

Quote from: its me lads on May 07, 2013, 03:44:38 PM

I would (so long as you aren't copping a donut). Well, that's what I'm doing :)

Think it might be harder than some people expect to get him back into their sides quickly, especially if he has a good first game back or if there is other carnage to deal with :-X

Ricochet

Apparently he will play this week!

SuperCoach Paige
Great news - Bryce Gibbs had declared himself fit to take on Port Adelaide this week, it's fair to say we are expecting him to play this round.

Toga

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Words cannot describe how happy that makes me.

Josh Saunders, get yo ass back on the bench!!

Holz

Quote from: Toga on May 09, 2013, 11:46:21 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Words cannot describe how happy that makes me.

Josh Saunders, get yo ass back on the bench!!

words can't descirbe how unhappy that makes me. traded him out for yarran who will likely miss a week and turn into 3-4 somewhow. The guy coming 1st has him and im trying to chase him down.