Battle of the premium midfielders

Started by oc16, May 06, 2013, 02:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which ones? (You can select up to 2)

S. Selwood
J. Selwood
Cotchin
Wait 1 more week for Cotchin's price to go down further because he has a BE of 169
Murphy
K. Cornes
Boak
A. Swallow
K. Jack
Watson
Wait 1 more week for Watson's price to go down further because he has a BE of 150

oc16

Please think more for the Long term then short term when answering. Cheers.

its me lads

I voted Swallow and then wait a week for Watson. Watson safest long term because Swallow could drop off but I don't think he will. Tossing up whether to get him this week for Wines or deal with other areas first.

antonc

Bak2Form

HBTD22

I'd wait a week or two for Watson. Thats what I'm doing. I could've gone Wines > Swallow but I've decided to swap Mayes into the mids for Wines and then bring in Daisy.

RookieDTer

I'm waiting a week for GAblett, but otherwise Id vote for a week for Watson.

oc16

ok, since the poll overwhelmingly says to wait for cotchin or watson - i will. and yeah i already have ablett RookieDter

Shihan7

Dons29

Vincent

All you Port haters will look back at the end of the year and ask yourself why you didn't get Kane Cornes in your team

powersuperkents

Quote from: Vincent on May 07, 2013, 04:38:16 PM
All you Port haters will look back at the end of the year and ask yourself why you didn't get Kane Cornes in your team
I'm a port supporter and I wouldn't yet feel comfortable with him in my team. He is a proven performer but not a consecutive proven performer. His average seems to jilt like a human yo-yo and is completely different each year

I voted wait for Cotch and Watson. It's a shame because I brought both at $570+ mark and it's sort of unfair :( But I would pick them over any other (not based on this season so far though but on where they should finish by the end). Who knows though they may end up as the Rockliffs' of 2013   :-\

dtfreak

I voted for Marc Murphy and Jobe Watson next week. Murph seems like a good pick with a favourable draw coming up, and Jobe Watson is just a superstar.

powersuperkents

Quote from: dtfreak on May 07, 2013, 04:56:34 PM
I voted for Marc Murphy and Jobe Watson next week. Murph seems like a good pick with a favourable draw coming up, and Jobe Watson is just a superstar.
The problem is they both have a r13 bye along with other players in his team. I know you have Ablett and he'll be out then. I'm assuming you have Swan and Pendles as well or they would be on the poll (receiving the most votes as well  :P) and they also have the r13 bye. That's 5 unavailable premium midfielders. I might be doing the same though just because I'm having trouble deciding between Murphy and Swallow :P 

dtfreak

Quote from: powersuperkents on May 07, 2013, 05:03:11 PM
Quote from: dtfreak on May 07, 2013, 04:56:34 PM
The problem is they both have a r13 bye along with other players in his team. I know you have Ablett and he'll be out then. I'm assuming you have Swan and Pendles as well or they would be on the poll (receiving the most votes as well  :P) and they also have the r13 bye. That's 5 unavailable premium midfielders. I might be doing the same though just because I'm having trouble deciding between Murphy and Swallow :P

holy crap! didn't realise, maybe scooter selwood or someone like that?

oc16

what does everyone think about boyd?

is he past it, or will he still average 110+?