What Are Your Trades For This Week?

Started by Windigo, May 05, 2013, 06:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

Regardless of Murph's potential score this week, Boydy is still a much better long-term option surely?

elephants

Quote from: Adamant on May 05, 2013, 10:43:17 PM
Regardless of Murph's potential score this week, Boydy is still a much better long-term option surely?

Hmm, maybe. I like both as players and think both of them are guns but I want to see a few more games out of each before I get too keen.

Marc's draw coming up to his bye is amazing though!

Windigo

Just read he will have scans tomorrow:

"He will have scans on Monday if required, although it's understood Stanton was buoyed about his chances of playing against the Cats straight after the game."

Jormas

Westhoff and Wright.. (yes i'm an idiot) to Johnson and Gray.

ranking wnt down around 2-3k due to this decision.

Windigo

Boyd in his prime doesn't need a good draw to be amazing TBH...

Adamant

Quote from: elephants on May 05, 2013, 10:44:44 PM
Quote from: Adamant on May 05, 2013, 10:43:17 PM

Hmm, maybe. I like both as players and think both of them are guns but I want to see a few more games out of each before I get too keen.

Marc's draw coming up to his bye is amazing though!

I'm a big Murphy fan as well, but I just think that Boyd will start hitting his straps now and will once again average 110+. A safe and unique option.

Murph is definitely in my plans after his bye.

greendayz

I'm going Moloney > Daisy

Any advice on my second trade would be great:

Currently thinking Stevenson > Vlastuin but if Rowe doesn't start next weekend that'll be four benched players not generating cash (Others are Pittard, Goodes and Crouch)

So Stevenson > Vlastuin or downgrade Rowe, but there aren't any good FWD downgrade options?

RookieDTer

Quote from: greendayz on May 06, 2013, 12:25:01 AM
I'm going Moloney > Daisy

Any advice on my second trade would be great:

Currently thinking Stevenson > Vlastuin but if Rowe doesn't start next weekend that'll be four benched players not generating cash (Others are Pittard, Goodes and Crouch)

So Stevenson > Vlastuin or downgrade Rowe, but there aren't any good FWD downgrade options?
Pittard and Crouch could be back this week, and Goodes is only one more week away.

Moloney to Dasiy looks reasonably nice.

Stevenson to Vlaustin sounds like your best bet. Should have you some cash to play with next week.... which will be good to get Lonergan in +then upgrade another rookie to anyone you want? Probably? Hard to know if you don't post your cash though.

greendayz

Cheers,  :). Yeah will probably go Stevenson to Vlastiun. Next week i'll go Wines > Lonergan. Neade > mid premo. Should have 800K to bring someone in. Will probably go Ablett and then have 250K spare.

henry

Hoping that maric is named, if not will probably get in nicnat, has a very good draw coming up and will be very unique. Will also go stevenson -> vlastuin. If maric is named will go one of wines or moloney to daisy and then next week the other to lonergan.  :)

Windigo

What if you already have Vlastuin. Who do you turn to down back.  :-[

LF

Is it worth grabbing Lonergan this week?
I don't want to be caught like people did with Docherty and Laird.
I want to offload Dwyer this week and I'm bringing Vlastuin in as well.

Ricochet

Quote from: luvfooty on May 06, 2013, 10:26:49 AM
Is it worth grabbing Lonergan this week?
I don't want to be caught like people did with Docherty and Laird.
I want to offload Dwyer this week and I'm bringing Vlastuin in as well.
Im seriously considering it in SC

But in DT I'm going Dwyer to Gray and Westhoff to Daisy

essendon2

Hoff --> Martin
Wines/Moloney --> Priddis
+30k

or

Hoff --> Daisy
Wines/Moloney --> Dangerfield

Toga

Quote from: Windigo on May 06, 2013, 09:15:13 AM
What if you already have Vlastuin. Who do you turn to down back.  :-[

I got in Saunders last week purely because I didn't have enough for Vlastuin.

Saunders' scores last year in TAC got progressively better (thanks Mr Craig for the stat ;)), and he proved he can score ok with that 38 in a quarter and a half on debut.

Bit of a risk of being subbed but I see him being able to hold his spot in the 22, think he is an ok option to play as your backup down back.