What Are Your Trades For This Week?

Started by Windigo, May 05, 2013, 06:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Stevenson to Vlastuin and probably Wines to Lonergan.

Can then upgrade Heath to the back of my choice next week, and maybe JJK to Daisy as well :D

Another thing I am considering is Wines to Vlastuin and Stevo to Pittard :o if he's back in Pittard still has money to make :o

Windigo

Wines->Heppell & Stanton->Boyd/Murphy/Swallow+110K

??

pinochio

atm trades that have been made!

stevenson > vlastuin - prob stevo over heath as stevo is prob ahead of heath to be dropped
wines > daisy - DPP daisy into forwards!

Adamant

Quote from: Windigo on May 05, 2013, 10:09:09 PM

??

Great trades. I'd go Boydy out of that lot, you know that he's safe and will want to finish with him in your mids anyway.

My little trade plan:

This Week:

Stevenson --> Vlastuin & Wines --> Boyd

Next Week:

Moloney --> Lonergan & Heath --> Gibbs

Scrads

Quote from: Scrads on May 05, 2013, 06:53:49 PM
At least this weeks trades will be more unique, last week everyone was basically doing the same trades haha.

Will also add my prospective trades:

Grimes -> Vlastuin
Dwyer -> Daisy

Off the top of my head that will leave me with about 150k

Leaves me with 200k. Next week would probably be Lonergan in + an upgrade.

Windigo

Quote from: Adamant on May 05, 2013, 10:17:25 PM
Quote from: Windigo on May 05, 2013, 10:09:09 PM

??

Great trades. I'd go Boydy out of that lot, you know that he's safe and will want to finish with him in your mids anyway.

My little trade plan:

This Week:

Stevenson --> Vlastuin & Wines --> Boyd

Next Week:

Moloney --> Lonergan & Heath --> Birchall

Love Boyd. Loves playing North, then plays Suns. So might jump on now. As the other options Murphy & Swallow carry some risk with Jones tag & Swallow maybe bolting early.  :-\

Your trades seems solid.  8)

Adamant

Yeah and Murph's record against the Saints is terrible. I'd probably be on him as well if it weren't for that. :-\

Boyd could quite possibly go 140+ this week. He'll be an awesome unique. ;)

Screech

grimes > mackenzie, dalziell or vlastuin

&

hof> stevie j

Windigo

yeah, pointed out murphy's terrible record against Saints & after his game today he surely will be tagged by his nemeis Jones?  ???

Boyd this week. Lonergan & Gibbs next week and I'm back on track. Kept Goodes so I'll have Godd, Hamish, Hepp, Gibbs, Vlas & Goodes.  8)

Adamant

shower, forgot about Gibbs haha. Swap Birch to Gibbs in my plan.

I'll have the same backline, but Duffman instead of Hepp. :P

Jukes

Quote from: Jukes on May 05, 2013, 08:08:29 PM
Probably going to do this;

Westhoff to SJ
JJK to Daisy

That'd make my forward line SJ, Daisy, Cloke, Rocky, Bartel and Robbo (to be Buddy week after next) and a DPP link in the midfield.

Have done these except Robbo to Daisy.

Next week looking at going Wines to either Buddy or Priddis and Kommer/Moloney to Lonergan.

For all those trading Stants: he's basically a certainty to play against Geelong.

Hird is also "very hopeful" that midfielder Brent Stanton would overcome a groin problem sustained early in the Bombers' unexpectedly hard-fought win over Greater Western Sydney at Etihad Stadium on Saturday.

The Bombers coach said Stanton had a "tight groin" after an opponent fell on him as he kicked across his body in the first term.

Hird said club medical staff believed the injury to be simply "a knock" rather than a strain so they gave the all-clear for Stanton to play on.

However, he was unable to run at full pace and was substituted out of the game soon after half-time.

"They think it's a knock, but we'll go and have scans in the next 24 hours and find out," the coach said.

Windigo

Getting Hepp this week but is Scotland a better option or Hanley?

Or do go with the majority and get him..

Having Hepp will negate the instances where Hamish goes shower & Hepp dominates.  :P

Saints, Port, Lions  & GWS nek 4...??

Yeah, read that as well Jukes. I'm hoping his right to go. When will hear about the scans? Tomorrow??

stew42

Neade to Gray
Stevo to Vlastuin

Next week:
Wines to Lonergan
Moloney to Watson/Stanton/Boyd or Bilcavs to McEvoy/Goldy/Griffin/NicNat

Jigsaw

Wright -> Thomas
Wines -> Cotchin.

Tigers have a decent run ahead and despite the fact that he will drop more in value, I'd rather make the Cotchin trade now, so that I don't have to worry about it later when more carnage arrives.

I held onto Gibbs, so if he's out again I'll take a look at Birchall or Hanley instead and do the Cotchin trade next week if the DT gods will allow it.

elephants

For those concerned about Jones killing Murphy... I would suggest watching the role of Jones this year. He is playing more 'run-with' these days and attempting to impact the game in his own way.

Regardless it will be tough for Marc but he is prime for the picking and in reasonable form...