What Are Your Trades For This Week?

Started by Windigo, May 05, 2013, 06:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

glynman

Stevenson/Heath and Maric to Daisy and Swallow/Watson/Murphy (via Goodes and Cox DPP)

Adamant

At this stage I'm thinking:

Stevenson --> Vlastuin
Wines --> Boyd

The Stevenson downgrade gives me some good cash and you'd think Vlas will hold his spot for a while after his performance last night. Boydy is a sure thing top 5 mid and is starting to hit his peak after his calf injury prior to round 1.

Will make a downgrade the following week and then also upgrade someone to Birch/Stanley/Scotland.

Windigo

All good trades.

Wines is gone for me this week. Evans plays Suns so time to move on the Beverage IMO....

Will hold judgmeent until I get feedback on whether Stanton has done his abductor or it was just cramp...

Dutchie64

LOL.....not wrong there Windi :)

I'll have a good look at it this week. Have got $400K in the bank so should be able to upgrade a bit, mainly in the backs I would think seeing I got SJ in for round 6.

Might get Swallow in the mids as well ,if I can afford to do so (and if he has dropped in price?).

Adamant

Better change your personal text, Windi. :P

Scrads

At least this weeks trades will be more unique, last week everyone was basically doing the same trades haha.

Will also add my prospective trades:

Grimes -> Vlastuin
Dwyer -> Daisy

Off the top of my head that will leave me with about 150k

Kodboys

Danyle Pearce --> Vlastuin
Westhoff --> Stevie J

LF

atm I'm looking to trade out Stevenson and Dwyer definitely bringing in Vlastuin not sure on the other trade yet.

PowerBug

Maric
Grimes
Stevenson
Wines
Dwyer

Well Grimes is gone, whether to chase points in the mids or not i don't know yet.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Windigo

Quote from: Adamant on May 05, 2013, 06:50:27 PM
Better change your personal text, Windi. :P

Haha, dammit.  :-[

I've had enough wines, give me more Jaeger.

Jukes

Westhoff to SJ, then if Stants is out him to Danger, if he plays then idk.

Jay

Quote from: Jukes on May 05, 2013, 07:01:50 PM
inb4 Jukes breaks down in tears when trading Stanton out.

Adamant

Quote from: Jukes on May 05, 2013, 07:01:50 PM

Stants to Danger? :o

turry17

Couldn't get rid of Hoff last week but going to go Hoff to Grey and one of the port triplets to Vlastuin. Should leave me with about 380k in the bank for upgrades next week