Top 6 defenders 2013?

Started by starz, May 03, 2013, 07:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yorgis

God, Birch, Gibbsy, Hammer, Scotland and Heps with Hibbo close by

zeddyzed

Hartlett might be a top 6 average defender, but for total points he wont get close. Were approaching the mid way point of the year, and this is where Hartlett will fall to pieces...sad, but true. I'd expect 16 games from him max

ronl

Interesting, absolutely no love for heater, hmm.

Senior

Goddard, Gibbs, Heppell, Birchall, Hartlett, Waters  :)

LaHug

So... do we all conclude that you'd pick Hartlett over Scotland...? I still can't decide.

its me lads

Quote from: LaHug on May 03, 2013, 07:30:17 PM
So... do we all conclude that you'd pick Hartlett over Scotland...? I still can't decide.

At this stage I am.

essendon2

Goddard, Birchall, Scotland, Heppell, Gibbs, Hartlett

LaHug

Quote from: its me lads on May 03, 2013, 07:53:13 PM

At this stage I am.
With less than 4 minutes until lockout and questionable internet, I think I'm going to have to stick with what I've done. Don't have the time to reverse changes and redo them all.
Hartlett it is!

its me lads

Quote from: LaHug on May 03, 2013, 07:54:25 PM

At this stage I am.
With less than 4 minutes until lockout and questionable internet, I think I'm going to have to stick with what I've done. Don't have the time to reverse changes and redo them all.
Hartlett it is!

hahaha

GET AROUND IT!

strikes91

Gibbs, Goddard, Hanley, Heppell, Scotland, Grimes

can't see hartlett going a year with out injury

powersuperkents

Goddard should easily finish top in my opinion. So happy I didn't lose faith in him after the first game :) Essendon has only improved him since his last two seasons (remember 2009 & 2010 :) ).

It is starting to look like this year it'll be harder to find a consistent back line than a forward line  :o which is extremely rare taking into consideration the difficulty in picking good forwards over the last few season's (Brad Johnson retired, Akermanis retired, Jonno Brown dropped output, Riewoldt dropped output, Chapman dropped output et al). It looks now that Heppell and Goddard are so far the only reliable defenders at the top of the price range. Harry Taylor and Mackie are starting to look good but I don't want to take the risk on them yet. But I had Mackie in 2009 and he was fantastic. 

LaHug

Quote from: its me lads on May 03, 2013, 07:55:28 PM
Quote from: LaHug on May 03, 2013, 07:54:25 PM

At this stage I am.
Hartlett it is!

hahaha

GET AROUND IT!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDD flower