Richmond Contracts/Trading/Drafting and Pre-Season Discussion Thread!

Started by Toga, May 01, 2013, 03:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAnt

Anthony Miles is 179cm, the first player Dimma has drafted under 180cm i'm fairly sure

Toga

Quote from: NigeyS on November 29, 2013, 06:43:07 PM
The last time Tank and Nippa played a game of footy - they were on opposite sides in the SANFL Granny this year.  :o

I knew that #RedlegDomination

Tank played for the better team... The best team of all!

Jroo

Very happy with our drafting. It's been a long time since we've had this much depth in our side.

Kellogscrunchynut

I reckon we'll be drafting more youth next season.

specky92

Jroo

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on December 01, 2013, 01:38:21 PM
We obviously didn't rate this years draft, so that's why we looked for mature players.

nickstiges

What does everyone think we need going into the next draft then even at this early stage?

It's supposedly the draft of the KPPs, I'd say maybe another tall defender.

TheAnt

Quote from: JROO8 on December 01, 2013, 01:42:27 PM
We obviously didn't rate this years draft, so that's why we looked for mature players.
Not just that but we're in a premiership window whether Richmond fans want to accept that or not.

Jroo

Quote from: TheAnt on December 01, 2013, 03:17:41 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on December 01, 2013, 01:42:27 PM
Not just that but we're in a premiership window whether Richmond fans want to accept that or not.
Yes that too. Our depth is pretty good atm.

Toga

Nige

Belting out a Beatles classic like I Am The Walrus no doubt.  :P

Atta boy Beatle, that's the way!  8) :-*

specky92

Ricochet

or when you kick your little toe on the edge of the coffee table/couch/counter/anything

Toga

Noticed in this footage of the last training session before christmas that Nathan Gordon is training with the midfield group (as is Anthony Miles) but really did some impressive things in the footage!

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2013-12-19/tigers-twilight-training

quinny88

Quote from: Toga on December 23, 2013, 12:59:02 PM
Noticed in this footage of the last training session before christmas that Nathan Gordon is training with the midfield group (as is Anthony Miles) but really did some impressive things in the footage!

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2013-12-19/tigers-twilight-training

Yeah to be midfielders in the reserves  :P Either will be able to come in if injury opens up an opportunity though. Depth is looking really good and a lot of the boys look in ripping nick which is great to see