Richmond Contracts/Trading/Drafting and Pre-Season Discussion Thread!

Started by Toga, May 01, 2013, 03:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kellogscrunchynut

I'd definitely be more gutted if we passed him up by far.

Nige

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on October 25, 2013, 07:00:11 PM
I'd definitely be more gutted if we passed him up by far.
Yeah, just thought about it. If he's gone... he's gone. There's pretty much nothing we can do. But if he's there to be selected and then we turn him down, that wouldn't sit well with me.

TheAnt

Highly doubt we'll draft Crouch. Will take a while before he starts playing and his kick is average. Much rather a Salem/Lennon/Sheed at that pick.

Nige

Jroo

Quote from: TheAnt on October 27, 2013, 09:40:20 PM
Highly doubt we'll draft Crouch. Will take a while before he starts playing and his kick is average. Much rather a Salem/Lennon/Sheed at that pick.
Sheed will be gone and Lennon will be too.
I'd be happy with Salem.

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on October 27, 2013, 09:59:22 PM
Quote from: TheAnt on October 27, 2013, 09:40:20 PM
Sheed will be gone and Lennon will be too.
I'd be happy with Salem.
Wouldn't be gutted, definitely in the mold of picks from previous years.

Nige

Ricochet

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2013-10-30/richmond-list-changes

Luke McGuane, Robin Nahas, Tom Derickx and rookie Steven Verrier have been advised they will not be offered contracts for the 2014 season.

Nige

Nige

Toga

I like Robin but am indifferent (or happy) with the other changes...

Am I right that we now have Matt Thomas (probably) + 3 ND picks to go on to the senior list, and one rookie selection?

Nige

Ringo

TheAnt

Quote from: Toga on October 30, 2013, 05:44:59 PM
I like Robin but am indifferent (or happy) with the other changes...

Am I right that we now have Matt Thomas (probably) + 3 ND picks to go on to the senior list, and one rookie selection?
It frees up a lot of cap space, got to be happy with the Nahaaas delisting.

Nige

Seen a bit of talk from the BigFooty lads about the possibility of someone like Schaz or Lennon sliding to us, if that's the case... hopefully our recruiters pounce.