Richmond Contracts/Trading/Drafting and Pre-Season Discussion Thread!

Started by Toga, May 01, 2013, 03:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 14, 2013, 09:13:31 PM
Yeah very worrying. Although in 12 games last year he only kicked 6 goals, 5 behinds in the VFL. Maybe they haven't played him forward?
Admittedly didn't watch too many Coburg games this year. ABC didn't work half the time this year. But yeah, that may have been the case.

Jroo

@superfooty: Tiger Robin Nahas will be delisted if he can't find a new home in trade week, reports @RalphyHeraldSun #DeptofTrade http://t.co/cDu5cAwPrd

Nige

Nige

We're keeping Orren as insurance should Ivvy or Hammer go down.

Nige

"The Lions will not nominate Luke McGuane as a free agent by Friday's deadline, meaning Richmond will not be compensated for the loss of the 26-year-old.
The Tigers had hoped that losing McGuane and Matt White (to Port Adelaide) would slightly increase their net compensation, but the Lions will instead wait and secure McGuane as a delisted free agent."

- AFL Draft, Trade, Free Agency, List and General News

Toga

Nige

Toga

Yeah this is true, dunno how that works haha. We just keep him on our list then :P

CrowsFan

Quote from: Toga on October 17, 2013, 10:40:31 AM
Yeah this is true, dunno how that works haha. We just keep him on our list then :P
Well if you haven't offered him a contract then he is out of contract and therefore delisted. Makes sense, but it's a bit of a dog act by Brissie...

Nige

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 17, 2013, 10:52:16 AM
Quote from: Toga on October 17, 2013, 10:40:31 AM
Well if you haven't offered him a contract then he is out of contract and therefore delisted. Makes sense, but it's a bit of a dog act by Brissie...
Yeah, not happy with the Lions.

I assume we'll just get a third round compo pick now.

Mailman the 2nd

To be fair Brisbane have a lot of other pressing issues at the moment

Nige

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 17, 2013, 01:22:18 PM
To be fair Brisbane have a lot of other pressing issues at the moment
Yeah, fair call.

I don't think the Tiges are too worried anyway, the lads are busy having a ball in Rio.

Jroo

@AFL_PKeane: Richmond - No compensation for loss of M White,due to offer / player age.
Hawthorn - No compensation for loss of X Ellis,due to offer / age.

Nige

Nothing for White, balls.

If we lost McGuane due to free agency, I reckon they would have had to give us something.

Slightly gutted.  :P

Nige

Who do you lads reckon we'll look at picking? Salem's been a pretty common pick in mock drafts I've seen.