Richmond Contracts/Trading/Drafting and Pre-Season Discussion Thread!

Started by Toga, May 01, 2013, 03:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Luke McGuane wants out and is gonna follow Leppa up to the Lions and return home.

You're welcome Brisbane. 

Trade Radio ‏@traderadio 1m

BREAKING: Luke MGuane has walked out of Richmond in the hope of joining the Lions as an unrestricted free agent (via @AFL_Nick)

quinny88

Quote from: NigeyS on October 04, 2013, 01:26:02 PM
Luke McGuane wants out and is gonna follow Leppa up to the Lions and return home.

You're welcome Brisbane. 

BREAKING: Luke MGuane has walked out of Richmond in the hope of joining the Lions as an unrestricted free agent (via @AFL_Nick)
Praise the LORD! Finally

Nige

Quote from: quinny88 on October 04, 2013, 01:37:25 PM

You're welcome Brisbane. 

Praise the LORD! Finally
Heard the news break on Trade Radio and then danced... and I don't even dance. That's how I happy I was.  :P

quinny88

Quote from: NigeyS on October 04, 2013, 01:38:23 PM

You're welcome Brisbane. 

Praise the LORD! Finally
Heard the news break on Trade Radio and then danced... and I don't even dance. That's how I happy I was.  :P
Haha I have wanted this guy gone for so long. In fairness to him he got the best out of his talent.. Which wasn't much but an A+ for effort

Nige

Quote from: quinny88 on October 04, 2013, 01:43:59 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on October 04, 2013, 01:38:23 PM

You're welcome Brisbane. 

Praise the LORD! Finally
Haha I have wanted this guy gone for so long. In fairness to him he got the best out of his talent.. Which wasn't much but an A+ for effort
Yeah, gotta agree... And to be fair - he actually had a fairly good start to the year this year but it all turned to shower pretty quick haha.

nickstiges

Matty White signed 3yr deal with Port officially now, thoughts on compo for us?

I was thinking maybe 3rd round or best case, end of 2nd.

Nige

Quote from: nickstiges on October 04, 2013, 01:56:40 PM

He was unrestricted, so I'm pretty sure we don't get one.

Nige

2013 Offseason News ‏@theafloffseason 11s

Carlton and Richmond are out of the race for Taylor Adams, it appears likely now he is on his way to Collingwood.

Well done Taylor, you're now joining the queue for a game in the Collingwood midfield.

Nige

nickstiges

Quote from: NigeyS on October 04, 2013, 02:04:02 PM

It's only delisted FA's that get no compo for their previous club.

Nige

Quote from: nickstiges on October 04, 2013, 04:33:41 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on October 04, 2013, 02:04:02 PM

It's only delisted FA's that get no compo for their previous club.
Oh, righto. Yeah, can't imagine us getting any more than a 3rd rounder.

Kellogscrunchynut

Hope that McGuane and White have good careers at their respective clubs, they were handy players for us this year. Could have really done with White but McGuane would have been starved of opportunities anyway.

nickstiges

"Rumours are circulating that Richmond and Carlton have agreed on a trade regarding Carlton big man Shaun Hampson, The Deal (Believed to be announced tomorrow) is rumoured to see Richmond part ways with their second round draft pick in exchange for Hampson."

Not sure how I'll feel about this if it eventuates, first thoughts are that we're getting shafted though.
2nd rd pick for a ruckman that hasn't set the world on fire.

Nige

Personally, I don't mind us getting Hammer, would ideally prefer Longer, but that won't happen.  :(

Although, I don't like the sound of a second round pick, he's not worth that, a third rounder at best. I guess Megan Gale's worth it though. ;D

Kellogscrunchynut

Megan Gale will be Richmonds best recruit since Pia Miller.