Richmond Contracts/Trading/Drafting and Pre-Season Discussion Thread!

Started by Toga, May 01, 2013, 03:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

specky92

Saturday, 17 August 2013
'The Herald Sun reports that Dustin Martin's management is shopping the young midfielder around at an asking price of $600,000 but is failing to attract any interest of significance.'

kilbluff1985

wow i knew they were having trouble signing a deal but that would be very concerning for Tigers fans

Nige

Not the worst player going around, and could be a good player to have while Biscuits develops a little bit more. If we do land Thomas, can we please delist Sam Lonergan?  :P

Also, Thomas going to another club would be good news for my BXVs team!  ;D

Toga

Jroo

Nige

Jroo

Not the most reliable source but check this out  :o
@theafloffseason: The latest club to have offered Dustin Martin a $700,000 a year on a 4 year deal. http://t.co/fE5ePAyAs0

Toga

Jroo

Quote from: Toga on September 10, 2013, 02:28:35 PM
:o
With all the money they will have left with the loss of Jolly, Dids and potentially Daisy I'm not really surprised that they're interested in Dusty.

Toga

Well I guess they'd still need to trade for him though. What would they offer us do you think?

Jroo

Quote from: Toga on September 10, 2013, 02:57:47 PM
Well I guess they'd still need to trade for him though. What would they offer us do you think?
Yeah you're right and I don't think they have much that would interest us. They're obviously won't be giving up any of their guns.

Spite

Pick 10 (and 11 when Daisy leaves) would interest Richmond

Nige

That just doesn't look right at all.

I still refuse to believe that Dusty will leave...

Jroo

If Big O retires Jolly would be good back up for Ivan.
@theafloffseason: Darren Jolly has announced this afternoon that he is keen to continue his career, with Richmond already sparking notable interest.