Richmond Contracts/Trading/Drafting and Pre-Season Discussion Thread!

Started by Toga, May 01, 2013, 03:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickstiges

Quote from: JROO8 on October 01, 2013, 02:25:03 PM
Quote from: nickstiges on October 01, 2013, 02:20:57 PM
He'll nominate a club on Friday, hopefully it's Richmond and apparently the boys who have had inside info before over on Bigfooty think Richmond is still his pick.

Can't see us keeping pick 11 if we do snag him though.
Are you on BigFooty too?
I would give up pick 11 in a heartbeat for Adams, but I think he'll go to the Pies too or even stay at the Giants as Buddy isn't going there anymore.

I usually just lurk over there, although some of the rumours seem a bit farfetched (ie. NRoo to finish career at Richmond).
With the Buddy news, Adams leaving might take a slight hit, but I thought he wanted to return to Vic regardless of what happened, assuming he does we'll see on Friday.

Nige

I think he's pretty set on returning to Victoria, if he wasn't, you'd think he'd have signed with the Giants by now.

Nige

Paige Cardona ‏@Paigeos_Hotpies 9s

Less than 24 hours after winning @Richmond_FC's most improved. Matt White tells the club he wants a trade to @PAFC. #Ironic

:'(

Nige

Coburg Football Club ‏@CoburgFC 1m

Our offer for buddy must have fallen slightly short #willgethimin9years

;D ;D ;D

Vinny

Quote from: NigeyS on October 01, 2013, 03:31:29 PM
Paige Cardona ‏@Paigeos_Hotpies 9s

Less than 24 hours after winning @Richmond_FC's most improved. Matt White tells the club he wants a trade to @PAFC. #Ironic

:'(

Haha that's an awkward situation :-\

specky92

Nige

Matt White looks all but gone.

We're showing a fair bit of interest in Shaun Hampson.

I wouldn't mind him. He can play that ruck/forward role meaning Ty can play forward only and Ivvy can focus on being the ruck.

Means we could probably dispose of Orren.

If we do get him and he can find as much success as Grigga, Bach or Ricky... that'd be great. 

Jroo

Quote from: NigeyS on October 02, 2013, 09:55:45 AM
Matt White looks all but gone.

We're showing a fair bit of interest in Shaun Hampson.

I wouldn't mind him. He can play that ruck/forward role meaning Ty can play forward only and Ivvy can focus on being the ruck.

Means we could probably dispose of Orren.

If we do get him and he can find as much success as Grigga, Bach or Ricky... that'd be great.
Where'd you hear that Nige?
I don't really want Hampson  :-\
McBean > Hampson  :D
So I'd rather player McBean.

Nige

Shane Rogers said it on Trade Radio and it's been said on both the AFL site and Twitter too.

Jroo

Quote from: NigeyS on October 02, 2013, 11:24:15 AM
Shane Rogers said it on Trade Radio and it's been said on both the AFL site and Twitter too.
Thanks, just saw it here as well
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/tigers-show-interest-in-carlton-ruckman-20131001-2ur33.html
Actually he wouldn't be the worst option, as long as he doesn't cost a lot. Plus we get Megan Gale  8)

Nige

Nige

Al Paton ‏@al_superfooty 14s

Brad Miller and now Shaun Hampson... Tigers clearly recruit with one eye on B&F red carpet http://hsun.info/1721MSg

Nige

We could have a second Chappy at the club, we're reportedly interested in Paul Chapman now.  :o

Vinny

Nige

They're calling it 'serious interest'.

Talks will be happening.