New Matchday board (including subs)

Started by m0nty, April 30, 2013, 02:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m0nty

Just to let you know, the game discussion threads from this board have all been moved to a separate board called Matchday.

Only mods can start threads in this board, but anyone can reply. Threads will be started on Thursdays for each of the games on the weekend. A weekly thread will also be started for news of substitutes and late outs. If you have ideas for other useful weekly threads, I'm all ears.

PLEASE use the new board for such threads, and don't clutter up P&T with them. Thank you.

Scrads

Reckon it is worth having a general 'round X teams' thread? Would be annoying to have to go into each individual match thread to see who is and isn't playing and would be good for discussion I.e I can't believe Karnezis was dropped, yay Hanley back in, Dwyer is last named on bench will he be sub, I wish Colquhoun was playing etc that sort of talk.

Noz

Excellent idea could push for a different round sub board but that could just clutter up the fantasy board then.

Well done M0nty.

its me lads

Andrew

Colliwobblers

nrich102

PowerBug

Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Toga

Quote from: PowerBug on May 01, 2013, 01:21:20 PM
Cheers PowerBug m0nty. :P :D

And whatlez ;)

What a bunch of geniuses we have here!  :P

elephants

PowerBug

Quote from: elephants on May 01, 2013, 03:15:35 PM
Lez' idea so props to him ;)
Totally forgot about that thread. :-[ Now i feel guilty of being big-headed. :-[
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

specky92

This may sound stupid or it may already exist somewhere but what about a Bubble Boys thread where each Bubble Boy has a write up with Pros, Cons, Verdicts, Predictions and maybe like a Best Bubble Boy Buy for each round, just a thought

RookieDTer

Are you finding these boards are being used less now that they are less visible? My use of them has dropped substantially, for example

its me lads

Quote from: RookieDTer on May 07, 2013, 08:32:15 PM
Are you finding these boards are being used less now that they are less visible? My use of them has dropped substantially, for example

I've still been using them but yeah in general people who might occasionally chip in because the threads are right there aren't having an input anymore.

Bones Bombers