Official AFL Player Ratings

Started by Clyde Frog, April 29, 2013, 11:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Toga

What are people's tips for the top three?

I think it's gotta be Pendlebury, Cotchin, Ablett... Although Leigh Matthews' h8ing on Cotch's disposal has me thinking he might not be there :o :(

Clyde Frog

Quote from: Toga on May 07, 2013, 04:55:26 PM
What are people's tips for the top three?

I think it's gotta be Pendlebury, Cotchin, Ablett... Although Leigh Matthews' h8ing on Cotch's disposal has me thinking he might not be there :o :(

Pendlebury and Ablett would surely be in there. Then as you say Cotchin would probably be next in line, or maybe Sam Mitchell as a roughie.

Ziplock

pendlebury + ablett and selwood/cox

Toga

Don't think Cox or Mitchell would make it in there, think Selwood/Cotchin are the likely players..

tbagrocks

Ziplock

Quote from: Toga on May 07, 2013, 07:30:57 PM
Don't think Cox or Mitchell would make it in there, think Selwood/Cotchin are the likely players..

its done on the last 40 games a plaers had. Cotchin had an excellent season last year, and a good one the year before, I dont think his 2011 was good enough for top 3 though...

however, cox had a very good season last year, and had an amazing 2011. He made the AA team both years, and was probably the best and most influential ruckman of the competition both years.

Toga

Oh really didn't know that about the whole 40 games thing. That changes things, Cotch would struggle to make the 10 in that case, and Cox could be a roaring chance. Its easy to forget but Sammy Mitchell came second in the Brownlow last season as well so guess he is in with a chance as well..

Joel Selwood's 2012 was a bit lacklustre by his standards as well so think you guys are right there, might be between Ablett/Pendles/Cox/Mitchell for #3.