AXV Rising Star & Team of the Week

Started by Toga, April 25, 2013, 10:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

rigged - no vipers again, not as if my whole team sucks..... oh hang on....

Toga

Haha Coll :-\

Representations by team also updated; the Lambs and Folders get one up on the Dongs (who didn't tally a rep this week), while Kathmandu (finally) gets another representation, but they're still left languishing down the bottom with the Vipers.

tbagrocks

Hey umm, who do you think went to great lengths to make certain they got Benny Kennedy? :o

It wasn't Turkey :P

Adamant

flower yes Jelwood, now keep this form going buddy. :)

Jay

Justin Bieber

Scooter unlucky to miss out again :(

Memphistopheles

Um cool but I'm not sure why you gave me coach of the week?

I guess perhaps you were counting the whole Ales not naming a full team debacle?

But, even then the Folders were the top scoring team this week.

Or is it just because my coaching has been so awesome lately :P

Toga

Toga

Congratulations to Australia's Adam Tomlinson (130) on receiving this week's rising star nomination after an impressive effort, just edging out Bangkok's Joe Daniher (120).

Manila's Brendon Goddard captain's the Round 12 Team of the Week after a huge 203 this week, seconded by his team mate Travis Cloke who posted an equally massive 185. The Vipers finally get another nominee in Shaun Grigg, while Kathmandu ruckman Paddy Ryder tallies another one for his team. Manila were the big scorers for the week.

Round 12:
Coach: BB67th (Manila)
Captain: B.Goddard (Manila)
D: B.Goddard (Manila), B.Gibbs (KL), G.Ibbotson (PNG), D.Heppell (PNG)
M: G.Ablett (Taiwan), D.Swan (Manila), S.Pendlebury (KL), B.Deledio (UAE)
R: P.Ryder (Kathmandu)
F: T.Cloke (Manila), D.Martin (UAE), S.Crameri (Laos), J.Schulz (Hong Kong)
U: D.Mundy (Turkey), T.Boak (Laos)

BB67th

Big round for Manilla from the big guns, and good to see Swan, Cloke and Goddard as the captain of the side. Quality from the top players.

Colliwobblers

GRIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG   ;D

Memphistopheles

Quote from: BB67th on June 16, 2013, 09:04:50 PM
Big round for Manilla from the big guns, and good to see Swan, Cloke and Goddard as the captain of the side. Quality from the top players.

Good to see none of them facing me next week. Though I think we have more guns missing than you do.

Jay

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 16, 2013, 09:12:27 PM
GRIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG   ;D
The most bounced around player in AXV trade period history? Finally found a home :D

Justin Bieber

What Boak scored 165 too?? So Boak and Grigg shares? But cause Boak has more points and on average. He should get the nomination.

Nails

Quote from: Toga on June 16, 2013, 08:44:47 PM
Congratulations to Australia's Adam Tomlinson (130) on receiving this week's rising star nomination after an impressive effort, just edging out Bangkok's Joe Daniher (120).

Manila's Brendon Goddard captain's the Round 12 Team of the Week after a huge 203 this week, seconded by his team mate Travis Cloke who posted an equally massive 185. The Vipers finally get another nominee in Shaun Grigg, while Kathmandu ruckman Paddy Ryder tallies another one for his team. Manila were the big scorers for the week.

Round 12:
Coach: TBA
Captain: B.Goddard (Manila)
D: B.Goddard (Manila), B.Gibbs (KL), G.Ibbotson (PNG), D.Heppell (PNG)
M: G.Ablett (Taiwan), D.Swan (Manila), S.Pendlebury (KL), B.Deledio (UAE)
R: P.Ryder (Kathmandu)
F: T.Cloke (Manila), D.Martin (UAE), S.Crameri (Laos), A.Monfries (Australia)
U: D.Mundy (Turkey), S.Grigg (Vietnam)

How does Monfries can in when Schulz smashed him in the same game? (163)

Sorry I understand it's hard to do this every week :o

But Monfries and Schulz in the same match :o