AXV Rising Star & Team of the Week

Started by Toga, April 25, 2013, 10:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Updated with representations by player (sorted into teams).

Do you want an overall leaderboard as well?

Toga

Justin Bieber

Only one midfielder who can hold their own with Scooter :o

Rance would of this week if I remembered to name him :(

tbagrocks

Bears missing in action? Same reps as Llamas? :o

Fire up Adas! Should have kept the bad boy :P

Still I do like the Bears recruiting! Right in it!

Toga

I was gonna say that is a bit interesting that the Bears don't have a large number of representations.

I think that shows that Adamant recruited well, to have a strong team but not full of superstars. Like compared to the Dongs/Folders/Lambs his top players might not score as much, but his not-as-good players score better than the rest of ours if that makes sense. :P

Justin Bieber

The Bears traded out Dustin Martin hahahaha

Adamant

Also that a few of our star players have been injured/not in full form yet such as Boyd, Stanley, Waters, Robbo and Boomer Harvey. We are a very consistent team, but we still definitely have as many stars as Dongs/Lambs/Folders, if not more - Boyd, Jelwood, Mitchell, NRoo (highest averaging player currently) etc. 

Quote from: whatlez on May 16, 2013, 12:42:03 PM
The Bears traded out Dustin Martin hahahaha

Yeah, it was a bad move in hindsight, but I rated Mitch Robbo higher than him after last year and he will lose his DPP in 1-2 years. At least I didn't trade him to you for Rance + Jack Watts lol. :P

Great work btw Toges! :)

Nails

I traded out Dustin Martin in Euros :(

Though it wouldn't have been the worst trade ever as Dustin is only just in our best 4 forwards anyway.

Toga

All parts of the thread updated.

Taiwan's Nick Vlastuin is this week's RS undisputed nominee with a huge 176.

Brandon Ellis captains this week's TOTW, with both the Ales and Strikers sure to be disappointed that two of their players, Jack Gunston and Aaron Davey respectively, would have made the team had they been named this week. Hong Kong add another couple of TOTW players to their tally, while Tibet, Kathmandu, Laos and Vietnam the only team without TOTW players this week.

KoopKicka

Hannebery scored more than Deledio? ??? Or not?

Toga

Justin Bieber

Noz

Memphistopheles