Oh for Evans sake (i give cheer)

Started by its me lads, April 23, 2013, 11:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Option?

Option 1
Option 2

Dutchie64

I have been having similar issues and after awhile I thought......bugger this, isn't DT all about the points (and agreed....some money!!!) and decided to go:

Viney to Evans
&
Vlastuin to HH

My reasoning was:

Viney to Evans means $$$ and Vlastuin to HH is POINTS & $$$$

So, as far as I can see, with your option 2 you'll get to move up the ladder a bit AND still gain cash. Repeat this again next week.

Hope this helps ...

Toga

I've got the same dilemma mate.

Think I want to do Stevenson to Birchall (as I did a double downgrade last week), and Viney to Evans/Mayes, leaving me with $494000 (if I get Mayes) to get SJ or Buddy in next week.

Obviously in the perfect world I would get both but think it would be costing me too many points in the long run :-X And it begs another question next week, with Gawn, Paparone and Docherty being on the bubble, I want to do one upgrade next week, can I afford to only get one of those bubble boys? :-\

Atm I am thinking Stevenson to Birchall and Viney to Mayes, but that extra 40-odd thousand I would get from Evans instead is very tempting :-\

its me lads

Quote from: Sweetness on April 24, 2013, 07:20:52 AM
I'm in the same boat as you mate. Leaning towards the double downgrade (to get rid of Viney and Kommer)

However what I feel like people are missing is the abundance of rookies on the bubble next week.
ie Kerridge, Docherty, Paparone, Gawn, Daw

I don't think Stevie J or Buddy will go up much this week so you may be able to hold off on that trade...

If i miss Mayes this week then i'll be able to get someone on the bubble next week.

Quote from: Ricochet on April 24, 2013, 09:35:45 AM
How about this week
Viney to Evans
Stevenson to Docherty

Next week
Jacobs to Buddy/SJ
Moloney to Jelwood/Murphy

OR

Next week
Jacobs to Robinson/Zorko
Pittard to Hanley/Grimes

Hadn't thought of this. I did the math and when I do it i get 236k in the bank, then next week (according to projections) when i click trade Jacobs and Moloney i'm left with 1008k, opposed to 1009 if  I double downgrade this week then trade Moloney and Neade i think it was. I then wouldn't be able to afford SJ and Selwood (according to predictions) but if Jacobs and Moloney both score more than projected then i should be able to. Moloney should score more than 81 vs Melbourne and Sauce has a chance of getting more than 77.

Not keen on Zorko or Robinson. Riskiy getting docherty after 1 game and Holding Sauce will lose me cash.

Quote from: Dutchie64 on April 24, 2013, 11:45:56 AM
I have been having similar issues and after awhile I thought......bugger this, isn't DT all about the points (and agreed....some money!!!) and decided to go:

Viney to Evans
&
Vlastuin to HH

My reasoning was:

Viney to Evans means $$$ and Vlastuin to HH is POINTS & $$$$

So, as far as I can see, with your option 2 you'll get to move up the ladder a bit AND still gain cash. Repeat this again next week.

Hope this helps ...

This is true, This is what i was thinking, 1 downgrade and 1 upgrade per week, a very steady approach gaining points and cash each week.

Quote from: Toga on April 24, 2013, 12:03:00 PM
I've got the same dilemma mate.

Think I want to do Stevenson to Birchall (as I did a double downgrade last week), and Viney to Evans/Mayes, leaving me with $494000 (if I get Mayes) to get SJ or Buddy in next week.

Obviously in the perfect world I would get both but think it would be costing me too many points in the long run :-X And it begs another question next week, with Gawn, Paparone and Docherty being on the bubble, I want to do one upgrade next week, can I afford to only get one of those bubble boys? :-\

Atm I am thinking Stevenson to Birchall and Viney to Mayes, but that extra 40-odd thousand I would get from Evans instead is very tempting :-\

If i double downgrade this week then it would be silly IMO to only do 1 upgrade, if I Upgrade and Downgrade this week then i miss out on mayes but get a rookie next week.

I'll be most likely getting Evans not Mayes.