Buddy or Stevie J

Started by chaosAD, April 23, 2013, 05:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

What do you mean how do injuries affect Buddy?

Second string players = second string service. Not something that will aid the scoring of Buddy ;)

elephants

And in my books North have significantly improved. Going close against the Pies, Cats and Swans (for three quarters) is a pretty decent effort and they trashed the Lions who have promised so much.

nrich102

Ricochet

I think SJ will be more consistent for you and hold his price where as Buddy could chuck in a a couple of stinkers and drop in price, meaning and easier upgrade later.

me

Quote from: elephants on April 24, 2013, 01:10:29 AM
What do you mean how do injuries affect Buddy?

Second string players = second string service. Not something that will aid the scoring of Buddy ;)

even their second string players generally have great kicks from what ive seen though, hence why they're a top 2 team, and most of the time he'll be receiving it from the midfielders/defenders like birchall/burgoyne/mitchell etc who they try and get the ball to

i wasn't fooled by the lions even for a second-  rubbish team and rubbish coach - sure north may have improved a bit, but they still have failed against the better teams as they did last year and the year before that etc

as for thompson, he's been a consistent performer for the last couple years, but haven't seen anything that would suggest he's taken his game up a level, particularly as we're so early in the season and his best performance was against the worst opponent (naturally)

regardless of all this, obviously this is a 50/50 call, really can't go wrong with either - and they both definitely have upside this weekend