If I had only one trade this week......

Started by m_zulian, April 23, 2013, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m_zulian

It would be viney to Mayes. Although Evans would probably make me more cash in the long term. Trading is Mayes would allow me to play him as my last starting forward. Choosing between neade, Dwyer and maccaffer every week has given me a splitting headache. Mayes is scoring better than these guys and would slot on nicely as my last starting forward until he gets upgraded. Thoughts?

TMurphBROWNLOW

I'd still look to be downgrading to evans. more money in the long term like you said! and what if mayes plays a shocker this week and get droppped? you'll be in the same dilemma! perhaps improve your forward line the following week, and I'd play neade over the others :)

Money

I like Mayes.. even with Evans' breakeven according to assistant coach the price rise will only differ from 3-6k, and as I see it even though your paying 50k more that 50k closer to 200k or 300k for example, so stick with it and get in mayes

nrich102

Nicko06

I'd bring in Mayes over Evans.. you never quite know what Melbourne are going to do next!

RookieDTer

Agreed, Mayes over Evans.

Esp. since Mayes plays Melbourne! Ha!

I'd either put Evans on my bench, or Mayes onto my field....... so, Mayes comes in.