Previous topic - Next topic

jhello234

2nd highest scoring team in my league but still lost. :'(

its me lads

KoopKicka

Kodboys

Viney.. *sigh*
Martin *sigh*
Moloney *sigh*.. though he did play in a shower brisbane side.

Jazzoskies

T Dog

Possumo

Quote from: T Dog on April 21, 2013, 08:03:02 PM
2153...8)

2151... in my wife's team!

Got Cloke in for Martin in her team, and that was pretty much the difference, as I my own team scored 2003 after bringing Martin in for Zorko... not sure how that will turn out, it could well be that Zorko will do poorly in the future anyway, and hopefully Martin will bounce back. Fielding Viney in both teams over Jones hurt (but like others have said, most teams went for Viney), and having Petterd in both of my teams has also hurt, with Dwyer, Neade and Rowe (and now Mayes) scoring higher for cheaper. Unfortunately my mid-pricers (Petterd and Karnezis) have been complete failures, and in a season that has (so far) produced a lot of really excellent mid-pricers and breakout players. I had Byrnes on the bench for Petterd in my wife's team too, so she could have cracked 2300 with Byrnes and Jones on the field!

On a positive note, I'm happy I kept Belly and didn't bring in Goldstein (although Goldstein is probably likely to bounce back next week, and is far more likely to be one of the top ruck's by seasons end), Duffield performed decently again (what I would do to have started with one of either Hartlett/Heppell/Birchall!), and thankfully I haven't missed out on again of the gun rooks. Oh yeah, and of course I had Viney on the field over Crouch/Jones, and Terlich over Pittard :P

Overall though, I feel like my team is looking fairly decent, and I should be due for a decent score sooner or later  ::) (wishful thinking!)

lozza71

2060 got smashed the other bloke got 2290. Oh well. Bartel. Duff. Pendles. Jjk. Jpk. Deledio. Martin.
All did rubbish for me.

powersuperkents

2190 won by 1000+ against the bottom team in my league and scored the highest (only 3 other teams managed 2130+)

Tyes

2136  8) holding the zork proved a good move.

powersuperkents

Quote from: jhello234 on April 21, 2013, 07:59:37 PM

2nd highest scoring team in my league but still lost. :'(
haha I hate games like that

glynman

2095...fielded Stevenson and Terlich over Pittard and Heath. Also had Viney over Neade! Pretty happy anyway though with my best score of the year.

rider

Quote from: Kodboys on April 21, 2013, 08:01:23 PM

Viney.. *sigh*
Martin *sigh*
Moloney *sigh*.. though he did play in a shower brisbane side.

+1
All of the above
Playing Stevenson over Pittard *sigh*

Mabba

Benched Pittard and fielded Terlich  :'(

Moloney, Pendlebury and Martin all disappointing.

Moved my overall rank up to 699 so I am cheering, just got to keep the momentum going.

fidou

Zork vs Goldy in my cash league and the zorksta gives me 4 pts. It almost saves him from the chopping block or does it?