Round 4 Final Scores

Started by Mr.Craig, April 21, 2013, 07:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

My highest score of the season but I'm filled with regret and frustration. Go figure.

me

2070 give or take a few points

flowering viney, i got cowed by rookies AGAIN this weekend

Windigo

2161. Knew I was in for a huge week.  8)

LaHug

2010 and, frankly, really pissed off after another shower week.

Where does one locate the remove team button these days...?

Jukes

Had a fair few duds but Cloke and Stants held me up.

Won 3 leagues, lost 1, and a draw. Goodfellas 2088 Vs 2088 Hapless Heroes

nickstiges

Lowest of the season, made almost every single possible mistake when it came to who was on my bench.
Had Stevenson & Terlich on field over Pittard & Heath in DEF and in FWD, Martin & Neade over Dwyer & Macaffer.
Only saved myself by keeping Viney on the pine.

This weeks trades look like maybe Moloney & Viney/Caff for Mayes & a mid premo, probably Jobe.

Ash A

2257  :)
Fielded the right rookies and had some guns fire. would have been nice to see lids, moloney and pendles go big but im stoked with the round.  ;)

me

Quote from: nickstiges on April 21, 2013, 07:30:32 PM

Lowest of the season, made almost every single possible mistake when it came to who was on my bench.
Had Stevenson & Terlich on field over Pittard & Heath in DEF and in FWD, Martin & Neade over Dwyer & Macaffer.
Only saved myself by keeping Viney on the pine.

This weeks trades look like maybe Moloney & Viney/Caff for Mayes & a mid premo, probably Jobe.

hold onto moloney for 1 more week against the dees then piss him off imo (i've got him and will be doing that)

viney is a dead man walking in my team. goneski. i had jones on the ground instead of him all week but got spooked by him being named last on the bench, so annoying, gotta find the delete button as well.

essendon2

2136, pretty happy with that considering last weeks' onslaught 8)

Hopefully will get back into the top 5k

Jroo

2010 for me, hopefully I don't drop too far down from my 2,275 ranking  :-\

Flame

2104- my highest for the season! Had a few spuds too!!

betch ya

Bones Bombers

2058 which is my average for the first 3 rounds so that will stay the same lol.
Could have been so much more.

m_zulian

2082. Pretty happy considering viney scored less than d. Merritt and under performing forwards. See what happens to my 547 ranking

Zombie2.5

2096, was on track for 2100+ after Saturday, but was missing some points from Moloney(66) to reach there :(
Fielded Stevo & Terlich over Pittard and Heath, but I guess a lot of others did too

seen a few 2200's, my guess is 2300+ for the top score.