PITTARD v STEVENSON v TERLICH v GOODES

Started by wardie, April 19, 2013, 03:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHo starts in the last 2 backline spots on field?

PITTARD
1 (5%)
STEVENSON
1 (5%)
GOODES
14 (70%)
TERLICH
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 1

wardie

Ok this I'm assuming will be a position a lot of us are in this week. Who fills the final 2 spots on the field in the Backs.

Pittard - comes off a schocker where he was tagged out of it against adelaide can't see GCFC doing that they don't tend to lock down much through the back half. Capable of big scores as he is their main link player but will he get shut down again.

STEVENSON - Has seemed to be the most consistant of the cheap port backline options but not a very high ceiling as opposed to PITTARD.

TERLICH - Started well the first 2 weeks as we expected but with the game meant to be much more competitive will he not see as much footy as the first 2 weeks of his career.

GOODES - Dogs had a shocker last week and I see him as a lock for one of the spots but with a poor form and not a great deal of 'senior' experience around him in the back half are they asking him to do too much on top of getting attention from oppositioin teams now.

Please vote or leave comments!

Mr.Craig

I could only pick one player in your poll so I went with Goodes.

fertalong

You only allowed the poll to select 1 option.
I'm going with Goodes and Terlich this week.

nrich102

wardie

Quote from: fertalong on April 19, 2013, 03:52:57 PM
You only allowed the poll to select 1 option.
I'm going with Goodes and Terlich this week.

Cant seem to change it to allow 2 selections?

Nicko06

How about if you have Pittard - Heath - Stevenson.. had to pick 2 with Goodes already in..
Also i picked Goodes

powersuperkents

Defs Goodes :), Terlich for make it or break it, stevenson for a consistent 60-75

glynman

I've gotta pick 3 of them and am going Goodes, Terlich, Stevenson.

henry

Gotta go with goodes, then take your pick out of stevenson and pittard. Both will score similarly and higher than last week as they're playing GC.

My question is to do with Suban, is he worth fielding over pittard or stevenson, or should I bench him for those 2?

its me lads

You have to select the 2 votes option before you create the poll. Anyway for me it would be Goodes and Terlich, can't really go wrong though.

Crustynuts