Melbourne being investigated for dealing with Dank

Started by Spite, April 18, 2013, 10:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Boomz

Seriously bad look if they did use him and then lied about it... But I really doubt this is just limited to Essendon/Melbourne. The stuff mentioned is right on the edge so why wouldn't other clubs be using it or at least similar products. It's normal in sports to push the limits...

Ringo

Just a comment on club processes here.  Would all clubs know who is advising their medical staff.  Just a question as the article says Dank was advising Club Doctor.

BratPack

Hey when Melbourne says they haven't used performance enhancing drugs I think you can believe them  :P

Boomz

Quote from: Ringo on April 19, 2013, 03:44:22 PM
Just a comment on club processes here.  Would all clubs know who is advising their medical staff.  Just a question as the article says Dank was advising Club Doctor.

You would hope so but not out of the question that they might not... If the texts they showed are real though then I would say the club knew as it seemed like Dank was doing more than just advising...

Big Mac

I still believe they haven't done anything wrong....However that could be the blind optimism that comes with supporting a team like Melbourne...

nrich102

Quote from: BratPack on April 19, 2013, 05:24:32 PM
Hey when Melbourne says they haven't used performance enhancing drugs I think you can believe them  :P
Yeah. Or maybe they're taking drugs AND tanking?  :P