Jordan Lewis

Started by ninjanick, April 16, 2013, 04:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninjanick

Off to a good start (730 OVR) and only have one glaring issue in Embley, who's one of 2 mid-price players (with Kennedy) in my squad. At the moment I'm considering Embley/Currie OUT and Leuenberger/Rowe IN (via DPP) who will both do what Embley and Currie were supposed to do.

However, of my Premos Jordan Lewis has been a little below expectations and I noticed he was used in a tagging role against Collingwood, so even though he'll score ok consistently I'm wondering if I might be better served trading him down to Rowe and trading Embley to an out-and-out gun such as Ablett, Cotchin or Mitchell.

Any thoughts?

turry17

Depends who your starting rucks are. If two premiums do option two if your fielding a rookie get in luey

powersuperkents

I like the Lewis (never rated him or considered him in my life) to Rowe and Embley to Gaj trade. Gaj is a must have. But that's just me other views may differentiate from mine :)

ninjanick

I have Cox/Goldy in ruck so was gonna shift Cox to accommodate Leuey but the more I think about it Ablett is the one player who I know I'll want ASAP - only concern there is that it leaves me with Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury and Thompson with the same bye but I suppose I can always sideways Scotty if it comes to that.

Cheers guys