US Masters overshadowed

Started by Dudge, April 15, 2013, 10:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudge

Adam Scott's US Masters win was one of our Aussie's greatest triumphs, no doubt. But today, there was something more remarkable than Scott's win. There's another Aussie battler, who always competes with passion, and gives his all every single time he competes, and never ever gives up. I'll admit he has a temper when behind, but when he sniffs a unprobablle win, his eyes go glassy. People should be careful and quiet when hes in the zone, because he'll jump down your throat if you make any sound at all. Well done Grazz, on your win at darts today :)

RiOtChEsS

Haha good one Dudge ;D

Congratulations Grazz!!!

Grazz

Haha you d!ck. ;)
Yep i was inspired by Adams 77 year drought breaking victory that inspired me to break a drought of my own.
Yep can get a snakey loosing to the tosser that started this thread. He don't like loosing to me either, if it looks like he's gunna he brings out the Jedi mind tricks on ya.

Thanks Marcz should be the start of a few more Majors for me lol.

Dudge

Quote from: Grazz on April 16, 2013, 07:45:20 PM
Haha you d!ck. ;)
Yep i was inspired by Adams 77 year drought breaking victory that inspired me to break a drought of my own.
Yep can get a snakey loosing to the tosser that started this thread. He don't like loosing to me either, if it looks like he's gunna he brings out the Jedi mind tricks on ya.

Who's the one saying " miss--miss==cocky's p..s " and " doesn't Kaz's butt look sexy ". Well i suppose we both use the second one lol

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on April 16, 2013, 07:56:58 PM
Quote from: Grazz on April 16, 2013, 07:45:20 PM
Haha you d!ck. ;)

Who's the one saying " miss--miss==cocky's p..s " and " doesn't Kaz's butt look sexy ". Well i suppose we both use the second one lol

Haha yeh i do say that but thats hardly a comparison to your Jedi tricks and phsycological mind games lol. He's worse on the golf course people believe me. He hates loosing more than i do thats why i like to beat him more than anyone else haha. Its why we like beating each other tbh.

Dudge

Similar to the Power v Crows rivalry ;D

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on April 16, 2013, 10:48:13 PM
Similar to the Power v Crows rivalry ;D

And you had to go there.  :(