I know it's too soon but??

Started by KingJB, April 15, 2013, 05:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingJB

I know his break even is still -4 but I'm not liking having 3 rookies on the field in defence so I'm looking to go
Karny to Rowe and Pittard to Hanley/Birchall
I know there's still some money to be made bait I can better my team by 70 points straight away! Any thoughts would be appreciated.
And also if Pittard is the right choice cause I also have Stevenson and Heath but I like the look of them better and have better break evens.
And last thing which one do people think I should grab Hanley or birchall?

its me lads

What would your forward line look like?

Not a terrible idea but Pittard does have GC this week. If anyone I would say either him or Heath but I can see Pittard playing most of the games this season. I would definitely take Hanley.

KingJB

My forward line is Bartell, Kennedy, Rockliff, Zorko, Dwyer, Neade ,Mcaffer, Karny so would be Rowe
And then Goddard Gibbs Heppell And the same 5 rookies most of the world has in defence.

jamfrank

I'd take Hanley over Birchall. Hanley has a BE of 36, so even though you want be getting a price rise out of the rookie you trade out, you'll still be getting a price rise.

HBTD22

Hold Pittard for another week. Could score 70+ against GC which would be a handy bonus price rise.

glynman

Yeh Pittard has only gone up 38k...you'd want at least double that before you considered trading. He's a rookie with great JS and no injury concerns so I'd be keeping him at least for another week. If he gets another 30 then maybe trade.

TheBeatles

Yeah I was thinking pittard to Hutchins just purely on thought of making more cash??