Call me.. crazy

Started by Nicko06, April 15, 2013, 12:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicko06

with zorko a definite out this week for me I'm left with a decision to downgrade to a cloke/reiwoldt/mayes or dare I say it trade ablett out too a cotchin/swallow/watson/murphy/jelwood so I have enough for a upgrade to a decent fwd..
thoughts??

turry17

Your crazy  ;D
Don't trade Ablett, go NRoo

Jukes

Jump off Spudlett. Already dropped 20k and will keep falling until he meets his 106 average (lawl). Trade him to Swallow or Stants, both averaging over 120 and should remain above 110 comfortably.

Would go with Stants as he's already faced road trips to Adelaide and Fremantle, a team from last years top 4 and a team who is an extremely good chance to be this years top 4.

Nicko06

Quote from: Jukes on April 15, 2013, 12:30:59 PM
Jump off Spudlett. Already dropped 20k and will keep falling until he meets his 106 average (lawl). Trade him to Swallow or Stants, both averaging over 120 and should remain above 110 comfortably.

Would go with Stants as he's already faced road trips to Adelaide and Fremantle, a team from last years top 4 and a team who is an extremely good chance to be this years top 4.
Yerp my exact thoughts..i believe this yr considering we have unlimited trades we have to try and produce as much money early as we can and Crablett is leaking too much money while only averaging 100.. there is a few midfielders out there that i believe could average 115+! Abletts next few weeks r against poor teams though..
Yer not sure about Stants he seems to start every season really well before going missing for a while..

Jukes

Ablett does better against good teams than he does against bad...

Windigo

Go Voldt. Destroys Bombers averaging 108 from 12 games.  ;D