Main Menu

U.S. Masters

Started by RiOtChEsS, April 15, 2013, 01:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Anyone getting up for the final round? (ch 10 from 3:30am)

3 Aussies with a shot at winning, (Scott, Day, Leishman) il b up at 6am to cheer our boys home 8)

Cicjose

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on April 15, 2013, 01:26:18 AM
Anyone getting up for the final round? (ch 10 from 3:30am)

3 Aussies with a shot at winning, (Scott, Day, Leishman) il b up at 6am to cheer our boys home 8)

Channel 10's coverage has been abysmal....

you should watch the Heat game instead... then find reliable Eurosport coverage of the golf...
or be hardcore and watch both

Grazz

Have the alarm set mate incase i fall asleep. Looking forward to it and hope one of the Aussie boys can crack it for our 1st green jacket. Think Tiger should rub himself out tomorrow tbh after going on about rules being rules over those being penalised for slow play. Can't see it happening but after his drop fiasco i believe he should.

RiOtChEsS

yeah i agree with ya Grazz, fingers crossed!!! Angel Cabrerra seems to be on, Scotty just missed 8ft putt for bird :-\ Leishman sank his, Jason Day looks poised and our best bet i think...

no point watchn a Heat game this time of year CJ, all the boys r goin thru the motions, Playoffs start im all in ;)

RiOtChEsS

Cabrerra will make bogey and there is some serious rain on the way... Cmon Lads Its On!!!

RiOtChEsS

Jason Day with an awesome sand save 8)

RiOtChEsS

J_Day takes the lead!!!

Jay

ADAM flowering SCOTT!!!!!!!

Ringo

Was too lazy to power up the laptop in front of TV but what a masters final few holes and play off.

The shot making of Both Scott and Carera was incredible.

Congratulations Scottie and also Day and Leisman - Day will learn from his couple of errors byt great to see all 3 will be at the Masters again next year.

RiOtChEsS

Great Scott

After The Open last year i thought he would never have the confidence to win a Major if it was close,
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on July 23, 2012, 11:26:06 PM
Brutally painful... was like a slow calculated meltdown, hard to see him winning one now unless he blisters a final round and is in the clubhouse ala The Big Easy with the score on the board, its easy to pick it to pieces in hindsight
happy to eat my words and nobody deserves The Green Jacket more than Adam Scott!!! 8)

Grazz

Awesome absolutely awesome. Thought J-Day was going to be the one to do it for awhile there. Hats off to Adam, i got worried when Cabrera birdied the 18th to tie it as he was playing very well and i thought oh no here we go again ala Greg Norman. Id like to say also that Cabrera is a super bloke and a wonderful sportsman, his thumbs up to Adam when he hit a good shot shows exactly who and what the guy is, i feel for him but im over the moon for Adam and of course Australia it's the one weve waited so long for. Born in South Aus makes it a little bit sweeter haha. Well done Adam good onya mate. ;D

BB67th

Wow what a job from Scott. Thought he was past it after the British last year, but what a performance! Look for Day and Leishman to come back and challenge again next year though, they both have very good games suited well to Augusta.

Grazz

Quote from: BB67th on April 15, 2013, 01:49:23 PM
Wow what a job from Scott. Thought he was past it after the British last year, but what a performance! Look for Day and Leishman to come back and challenge again next year though, they both have very good games suited well to Augusta.

Shame on me for leaving Leishman out of my 1st post, great effort.

My Chumps

For me, this is the greatest sporting moment I've witnessed in my life (although I haven't been around for very long!).

At the Masters, the pinaccle of world golf, Scott fights off his mental demons to win in a two hole play off against the ice cool Angel Cabrera? No way did I ever see this coming.

I got up in 2011 to see Day and Scott get so close, and again got up last year for Scott at the British, but finally I was repayed yesterday morning. The country of Australia was repayed for so many gut wrenching losses and most importantly, Adam Scott finally got his first major. It was simply awesome - definielty worth missing the first session of school  8)

Grazz

Quote from: My Chumps on April 16, 2013, 08:33:59 PM
For me, this is the greatest sporting moment I've witnessed in my life (although I haven't been around for very long!).

At the Masters, the pinaccle of world golf, Scott fights off his mental demons to win in a two hole play off against the ice cool Angel Cabrera? No way did I ever see this coming.

I got up in 2011 to see Day and Scott get so close, and again got up last year for Scott at the British, but finally I was repayed yesterday morning. The country of Australia was repayed for so many gut wrenching losses and most importantly, Adam Scott finally got his first major. It was simply awesome - definielty worth missing the first session of school  8)

Seen some great moments in Australian sport but this goes up there with Australia II winning the Americas cup. It's huge. Those Aussies that enjoy golf would fully appreciate what he's done, weve waited for 77 years for an Aussie to win this title There were a few "Oh no not again moments" Cabrera nearly chipping in, nightmares of Norman came flooding back. Truely edge of the seat stuff.